07/12 Boomer AMPS 329 +3 261 +6 164 PMPS 115 +3 227, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 329 shooting 3.25u

Boomer ate some of his food last night although at +3 as we were going to bed he turned his nose up at his +3 and sniffed and turned away from his auto feeder foods. So I took 2 cans out of the fridge (which I believe were the same foods in the auto feeder) put some of each on plates and put them down and he dug in :rolleyes: Man what a cat! Anyways, he ate some of what was on the plate and some out of the auto feeder last night.

Today I've already been out to a couple of places with not much luck other than photographing a Kingfisher from a distance. But a few weeks ago I met a woman at one of the parks so she and I met up today for a walk. She's new to this city so we continued on to a second place that was new for her.

Not much else on the agenda today except for a couple of errands this afternoon.

Today's photo is of a Red-Bellied Woodpecker, named for a faint red patch on it's belly (and because the name Red-Headed Woodpecker was already taken lol).

Attached Files:

2. Judy and Boomer

3. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Work the reducie, Boomer!

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Good Job Boomer! [​IMG] Hope the reduction holds!
    upload_2019-7-12_11-18-22.jpeg

5. Judy and Boomer

6. Judy and Boomer

DH and I were going out at +6 so I gave him some higher carb to stop the drop.
    +9 148
    PMPS 115
    I find it hard to believe the bounce which just happened last night is breaking already, especially since he also had a reducie. However the depot from the larger dose may be at play. idk but I think I might be up with him tonight.
    ETA: I gave him half higher carb half regular food at PMPS

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Nice photo of the woodpecker! We have those at our feeder - they are so beautiful - and eat all of my suet!

Boomer is a funny guy! I know about that style of eating - Luci does the same thing to me frequently - If I put it in her serving dish - and leave it - she leaves it too! If I go put a teaspoonful at a time in there, she'll eat that - when she sees me doing it...what is it with these cats??? They like to see us work :)

Judy and Boomer and Figaro's Liz like this.
  8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Boomer surfs safely tonight. Great picture.

9. Judy and Boomer

10. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

HRH shows himself again! Hilarious that he was loving the cold teaspoons of food :D

I hope this reduction holds for ya!