07/12 Mowgli AMPS 331 +10.5 212 PMPS 166 +1 230 +3 149, +6 151

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Jul 12, 2019.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...4-pmps-254-1-187-3-76-4-72-5-65-8-223.216687/

Ol’ Mowgli had me up a little late last night to let me know he missed his 1u dose already :rolleyes::rolleyes: I’m frustrated because he actually had such nice numbers last night.

Because Mowgli wasn’t doing really well on the 1u I’m going to try him on 1.13 to split the difference. For now, I’m eyeballing the dose, but I think I will pick up some callipers this weekend for dosing accuracy. (Thanks for the nudge Lyane ;))

I am so SO glad it’s Friday! Tonight I’m going to babysit my sisters kids which I’m looking forward to, I have ZERO plans for the rest of the weekend :D

TGIF folks!

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

So glad to hear you're going to get your calipers - it's so hard to 'eyeball' those fine doses - and it gets worse when the dose gets smaller...:D:D

AmandaE likes this.
  3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

No plans for the weekend means a lot of fun !! :joyful: Enjoy your evening with your sister's kids!
    Mowgli will have to be a good boy tonight!:)

AmandaE likes this.
  4. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

Oh boy! Mowgli, you gave mom quite a night last night. How about you skip the drama tonight and enjoy your cousins?

Sonia & Leo and AmandaE like this.
  5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Beautiful #'s last night!
    upload_2019-7-12_11-35-7.jpeg

AmandaE likes this.
  6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Have a fun Friday evening babysitting, Amanda! :) Definitely a good idea to get some calipers, I can't believe I went so long without them. :rolleyes:

AmandaE likes this.
  7. AmandaE

All of the sudden we have plans to see Bryan Adams Saturday! should be fun :D I hope Mowgli will be good ;)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. AmandaE

Yes, listen to JJ Mowgli,... no drama tonight, I'm busy ;)

9. AmandaE

I know! I was loving the numbers, but now I have to decrease! get it together Mowgs!!

I hope you have an awesome weekend too Joy :)

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Mowgli keeps surfing on the new dose.

AmandaE likes this.
  11. AmandaE

Thanks Carla! Me too I’m happy with his numbers so far today but they could be influenced from the 1.25u dose even though he only got two of them