1. Are you getting a server error? It should be solved. Email webmaster@felinediabetes.com if you're still having trouble!
  2. Calendar Fundraiser is starting! Check out this CALENDAR LINK to learn more!!

07/13 Boomer AMPS 335 +3 304 +6 292 PMPS 299 +3 293

Discussion in 'Lantus / Basaglar (glargine) and Levemir (detemir)' started by Judy and Boomer, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 335 shooting 3.25u

Last night around 11:30 (+4.5) Boomer woke me; I grabbed a can out of the fridge which I knew was already included in his auto feeder, and put some on a plate and he ate it:rolleyes: Then he got me up again around 5:00; I scooped some food out of his auto feeder, placed the plate on his testing table (aka our dining room table) and placed him up there too. He was eating it when I went btb; he tried to get me up a few minutes later but gave it up. I just don't know what to do with him; it takes me hours to get back to sleep once he gets me up. I have some packets of fortiflora from Allen, I'm going to try a bit on his +3 food and assuming he doesn't turn his nose up at it, I'll try it on the nighttime foods only.

Today on the agenda....well I've already been out so now to do a couple of things around home then hopefully finish editing the maternity session I did last weekend.

Beth 73 and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  2. Judy and Boomer

+3 304, I sprinkled a bit of fortiflora on his +3 food and he is eating it....but eating during the day from the auto feeder isn't a problem. I'll try it on his overnight food.

3. Judy and Boomer

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

5. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 299 shooting 3.25u

6. carfurby

carfurby Well-Known Member

I hope the fortiflora helps Boomer eat tonight.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer