07/16 Boomer AMPS 149 +3 112 +6 85 PMPS 137 +3 85, wildlife photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 149 shooting .5u

Boomer left part of his +3 and most of his +6; he ate his +9 and all of the "extra" meal he gets at PM +3.

Allen ate very well again last night. There isn't a poop in his box however there is a poop in one of the other boxes that could be Allen's.

Yesterday morning I went over to the pond right after t/f/s....it was semi successful! I did not see the Pileated Woodpecker unfortunately but apparently there are a few families of Wood Ducks on the pond (not just one as I had thought) and one of them was only a few feet away from the viewing deck. Also, there are apparently four Green Herons (I've seen 3 several times) and one of them is getting a bit less leery of us spectators and is coming a bit closer to the path instead of hiding in the swamp. Still not good photos but getting better. I'm going back again this morning right after t/f/s as I won't be able to get there for the next couple of days.

Today's photo is of a male House Finch; he and his mate have been visiting our feeders over the last few days.

Attached Files:

2. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope both kitties continue to eat well for you and Allen poops. Great picture.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  4. Judy and Boomer

5. Judy and Boomer

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Looks like the .75 dose is still in play.

I will have to look up a green heron. We have blue herons on a near by Lake . They are so beautiful.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 137 shooting .5u

8. Judy and Boomer

Yes we have lots of Blue Herons here too. The Green Herons I just discovered last summer. I will post a photo soon.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  9. Judy and Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.