07/17 Boomer AMPS 329 +3 311 +6 292 PMPS 245, dosecrease, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 329 shooting an increase back to (yet again) 3.5u
    At this point it appears that he does need the 3.5u even though at times it takes him too low. All I can do is try to catch the drop early and stop it or slow it down with some high carb. Maybe if I can stop the quick drops the bounces will ease and he'll level out somewhat. sigh.

Boomer was a little pill last night! About 5 minutes after we went to bed (right after +3) he starting yelling, yelled all the way through the house up to the bedroom door. I got up, gave him something different from the cupboard, went btb. He ate a bit that appeared at the bedroom door yelling. I got up, emptied his dishes and replaced everything, went btb. He was eating happily. 5 minutes later he stood at the bedroom door and yelled again. I got up, picked HRH up and deposited him on the bed, and went btb. He laid down beside me:rolleyes: On the upside, at least he's doing this right at bedtime instead of in the middle of the night.

Yesterday was very hot/humid here and the birds were making constant use of my backyard birdbath. I noticed something small heading towards it; a glance out the window and it was a Red-Breasted Nuthatch! I get them at the feeder occasionally but I've never seen one in our birdbath. I grabbed my camera and got outside without scaring it off....and discovered there were actually two of them. Photo attached of one that REALLY enjoyed its bath!

Attached Files:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease. It sounds like Boomer wanted some attention last night. Great picture.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Good luck with the “new” dose Judy! Come on down from the trees Boomer, drag Mowgli down with you!

I love hearing stories about when Boomer gets into HRH mode! :p

Love the pic of the nuthatch! Very cute!! Just soaked :woot:

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Good luck with decrease
    Love pic

5. Judy and Boomer

6. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

It is so annoying to go back and forth between doses. Work the dosecrease Boomer and stay safe!

Boomer....no need for yelling.

7. Judy and Boomer

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good luck with the increase - Boomer pay attention - now mama had to raise your dose - let's get back to the lagoon, shall we?

Judy, that's a cute pic of the bird coming fresh from his bath - I'll bet she/he wouldn't appreciate knowing that was out there - talk about a bad hair day, huh? :D

9. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 245 shooting 3.5u