07/18 Furball +10=250 AMPS=274 +9.75=248 PMPS=206 +2=241

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/07-17-furball-10-230-amps-308-10-5-196-pmps-250.198428/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I am having trouble with fleas still. The Advantage II and ACV and water have not gotten rid of them. It's like they are super fleas that won't die off. I haven't had to deal with them this much for years. I'm trying this now: https://www.chewy.com/zodiac-flea-tick-powder-dogs-puppies/dp/150214

I hope it works. Since Furball has such long hair, they are really bothering her.

Simba doesn't feel very well this morning and wasn't able to eat very much. Thanks for your support.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear Simba isn't feeling well this morning. Sending loads of vines and prayers for her. Ugh on the pesky fleas :arghh: Paws crossed the new product gets rid of them. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug:❤️ Continued prayers sent , Carla

4. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Super vines for Simba to feel a little better today. Scritches for the clowder and hugs for you, Carla.
    And for fleas to flee.
    ❤️

Beth 73 likes this.
  5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Fleas begone! Hope the new product works for you. Extra hugs and vines for Simba. Hope Furball comes down for you today.

6. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Vines for you all to feel comfortable and serene.

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in hearing the results of the Zodiac. I just went thru a spell of fleas with Katie not that long ago.
    Lots of vines and prayers for your sweet Simba.

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending constant vines to Simba.
    Where's the blue today Furball?

9. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear Simba's not feeling well Carla. And having to deal with the flea situation on top of everything else. Hugs to you, Simba and Furball :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.