07/21 Sunshine AMPS 193 PMPS 192

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PumpkinsMom, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PumpkinsMom

PumpkinsMom Member

I seriously could not have asked for a better day for Sunny.
    She put up with A LOT this weekend. My wife and I are in the middle of an adoptive placement so we had two children here then on Saturday night, my friend dropped off her great dane that I had previously agreed to babysit for.

Other than the 331 yesterday morning, I am quite pleased with Levemir.

Her eating situation is a bit frustrating. She is the very definition of finicky. Some meals it's great and she chows down and when I try that same food 2 meals later, she's like "thanks but no thanks, that was sooo last week."

2. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

That 331 (7/20/14 PMPS according to the SS) was at +13, and that isn't surprising given she's only been on it a few days. It will take Sunshine a week or two to settle into a long duration on Levemir. But it will come. That is part of why I prefer Lev for the cats I dose. Flatter curves, longer duration, and a longer opened shelf life.

3. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Now that's a beautiful day for Sunnybear. She sounds like my drooler when it comes to food. I constantly have to rotate flavors and brands with him just to keep him eating. Urrrgggh. He's far more finicky than any of the cats here.

Mel and The Fur Gang

4. matya13

matya13 Member

Yay, Sunny! Glad the Levemir seems to be working for her.

She definitely is a picky eater! I don't know how many times I've thrown my hands up in disgust when she's refused to eat something that she loved before. Silly kitty.

Also, it took her a loooonnnng time to decide to come downstairs after I opened their foster room door. She's a cautious girl!

5. PumpkinsMom

PumpkinsMom Member

She has let Adah come into her room and they have been fine but then I have to put Sunny's food away (Adah is legitimately allergic to beef and gets stomach issues from fish). Pumpkin talks to her through the screen.
    She is literally the most picky eater I have ever seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.