07/22 Sunshine AMPS 224

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PumpkinsMom, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PumpkinsMom

PumpkinsMom Member

+12 was 136. I meant to wait 30 minutes which became a drop over 60 and she was 224.

She had a nice day. At 13.5, she is 135. I put down two kinds of food. If she eats, I will shoot at +14. If she doesn't I will either skip ot do half, depending on the number.

2. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

She's looking much better on the Lev. Yay!! Although I have to admit she makes me glad I have 16 ghetto cats that will eat anything that doesn't try to eat them first and a couple that would even try to eat those that tries to eat them lol. I thought my dog was bad about being picky about food....sheesh it sounds like he is a walk in the park compared to her.

Mel and The Fur Gang

3. PumpkinsMom

PumpkinsMom Member

I am so glad I don't have picky cats too! She needs her picture on dictionary.com for the definition of "Finicky" because she is the perfect example. At 7am today she was at the door hollering. I came to see what was wrong and she was running between her two FULL bowls of food and the door. She can successfully pick off FDC dust without disturbing a single morsel of food. That's talent!

But when you pick her up and she's drooling all over you and purring up a storm, it's hard to stay annoyed.

4. matya13

matya13 Member

Awwww, precious girl! You know, she wasn't so picky when she was in the foster room at my house. Maybe getting a taste of freedom also gave her a taste for...not eating anything offered to her? She definitely turned picky after getting out. She'll do her "OMG, feed me feed me!" dance when she sees me coming with the wet food, then maybe eat it or maybe not. Silly little thing.

But yes, when she gives her purrzy, drooly hugs, you have to forgive her everything. :D

5. PumpkinsMom

PumpkinsMom Member

My cat Charlie didn't eat/drink/pee/poop for the first 3 days he was here. But now, if he doesn't eat the minute food is down, there is something wrong.

I'm going to check on her now and see what her BG is and I'm hoping she ate something.

6. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

She sounds absolutely precious. Autumn is a cranky crabby ancient lady chalked full of tortitude but when she snuggles up all drooly and purry for a cuddle I completely melt and forget that I just wanted to strangle her for whopping the kitten.

Mel and The Fur Gang

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.