07/23 Boomer AMPS 205 +3 176 +6 167 PMPS 191 +3 261, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 205 shooting 3.5u
    I do know he needs an increase but I'm not doing it on a cycle when he's coming down. Unless he sees green, my plan is to increase the dose once he's going back up in a bounce, likely tomorrow.

Boomer ate all of his overnight food and called me at 5:30 for more. I make sure he eats a good amount prior to going to bed, had to add shredded chicken to the +3 to get him to eat it last night. Added fortiflora to the +6 and shredded pure bite treat to the +9.

Today I headed out to Saunders Pond again; still hoping to see the Pileated Woodpecker again but I didn't. However, there were lots of birds out today some of which even posed for me and I got good shots of a couple of birds that, although not firsts for me, I had not been able to get a really good photo of before. There are 5 Green Herons at Saunders Pond; 2 adults and 3 juveniles!!!

Home now for a while so that DH can run a couple of errands and have lunch with a friend.

Today's photo is of a baby Wood Duck! Did you know that Wood Ducks like to nest in tree cavities sometimes as high as 40 feet off the ground and the day after the babies hatch they jump to the ground! How the babies survive that fall/landing I'll never understand!

Attached Files:

2. Judy and Boomer

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

OH I hope so much you find those pileated woodpeckers! They are so beautiful! I saw a few in Florida last year - they show up in the oddest places! One was on the trail to the beach (the short walk from the parking area to the beach)...just there in the brush/trees...and he didn't care much for me walking on HIS trail! So he darted off to hide, but not before I got a good look, but not a pic! I'll have to find my other pics of the PW that I got last year - crazy bird!!

I wish Luci would get with the program here - I'm already counting the cycles - if she needs another increase she'll be getting it pronto...she needs to drop this yellow habit of hers...it's really getting old!

Have a wonderful day Judy!

Bellasmom and Judy and Boomer like this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Boomer keeps sliding to the lagoon for you. I've seen a nature special that told about the ducks doing that. It's crazy. Cute picture.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope Boomer decides what to do. Such a cute ducky, makes me want a few. A few years back a PW landed on a window screen, he stayed there most of day, it first scared me when I saw it, I didn't know what it was.

6. Judy and Boomer

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

8. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 191 shooting 3.5u

9. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Come on Boomer show us some greens