07/29 Sunshine AMPS 127

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PumpkinsMom, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PumpkinsMom

PumpkinsMom Member

Sunny is confusing to me with these super early low numbers during the day. Incidentally, she is a much better eater during the day than at night.

2. atajev

atajev Member

Re: 07/29 AMPS 127

There's often food left in the bowls in the morning with my two cats, too. I think they're too excited to snuggle with us when we don't move around for most of the time overnight! Then when play time comes around dawn, they're focused on that instead of eating, too.

Hmm, I do NOT feel comfortable recommending a dose change myself, but I'm pretty sure that both protocols (Go Slow & Tight Reg) recommend an immediate dose reduction if you see anything below 40. I know I'd be worried with that very low dip two days in a row.

Can anyone else confirm the reduction info?

3. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Jenna,

Lantus needs the same dose both a.m. and p.m. Cut the p.m. dose to the .25u as well. She's carrying over to the a.m. cycle.

Mel and The Fur Gang

4. matya13

matya13 Member

Sunny is actually on Levemir now, but I assume the "same dose" thing still applies. It's a good thing she's still with Jenna, because those numbers would be scaring me!

5. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

I knew that...brain fart. Yep same principles. Same dose a.m. and p.m. should eliminate those deep drops in the a.m. cycle.

Mel and The Fur Gang

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.