07/9 Furball +10=126 AMPS=134 +10.5=169 PMPS=156

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Glad furball is doing well, sending vines and :bighug: to Simba, I know...wish I didn’t have to go either, I made a suggestion to DH last nite that he needed a evening job as well as his day time lol it didn’t go over well:D

MyTitan (GA) and carfurby (GA) like this.
  3. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Carla, sorry I've been out of the loop recently, problems with internet service.
    Sending mega vines for Simba ❤️. Have you been in touch with HV recently?
    Hugs and scritches❤️

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

That leaving for work thing is awful isn't it? I remember the days when I had to head out the door...felt so bad about leaving 'things' (children, pets, etc.) behind...hope they will be well for you today and will be there waiting happily when you get home. Have a good day!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Simba did perk up some and eat a little more. I haven't contacted the HV lately. I hope you get your internet fixed soon. Thanks.

Amanda and a Loudogg and Beth 73 like this.
  6. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Glad Simba perked up some. Hope you can update hv, been a couple of weeks or so?
    I hope internet gets fixed soon, too. It's been catch as catch can being online and then it goes out right in the midst....ugh.

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending lots of vines to Simba!
    Nice AMPS Furball :cool:

8. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

I absolutely feel your pain Carla. It's my first day back to work after the last week off. It's hard to go! :oops: Furball is looking great so far today! I hope she stays safe out there today. I'm sending vines to Simba! So glad to hear she perked up a bit.

9. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Monday's are hard to get up and go. Furball is looking good! Vines for Simba.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.