08/08/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=161, +3=110, +4.5=83, +11=85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

08/07 +11=130

AMPS=153

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today :):bighug:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice amps Gizmo!

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Gizmo. :cool::cool::cool:

4. LizzieInTexas

He had a very flat cycle last night. PMPS=116, +4.5=100, +11=130. Hope he does the same today.

His eating isn't great but he is eating. As long as thst continues I guess I am ok with it. A bit nerve wracking. I am going to give him another dose of Mirtz on Friday PM. I have only given him a sliver to 1/4 but will up that to 1/2 (3.75mg). He is maintaining his weight.

I have to get him in for bw to check his anemia level. IM wants a full panel. I am not sure when I will do this. I would like to do it after work but it is so hot. I may have to do it on a Saturday morning unless I can catch it when it is raining (cooler).

I also have jury duty on 08/22 :mad:. I have a doctor's excuse due to my leg/blood clotting issue but you must present it in person :banghead:. The thing that sucks is hubby got his on the same day in the mail but his is for 08/20... really people?? I absolutely hate driving downtown Houston.

5. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Good luck with jury duty. Isn’t there a rule about family members not bring called for jury duty at the same time, :banghead: ;)?!

Been hot as heck here too. Stay cool and have a good day with giz being photogenic as ever at the Gizmo cam!

6. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Hugs to your Wednesday, Lizzie :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. LizzieInTexas

YAY! That worked!! He just ate his +2.5 on time. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yuck on jury duty.

Couple years ago I was called. It was for a special investigated grand jury selection. I would have to be gone the first week every month for 2 years with possible 1 year extension. It was in Phili a 3 hour drive so I'd have to stay there the whole week. Had Smokey then . Told them Smokey was special needs and insulin dependent. They said they would provide for him to come with me. So on to the next round I go. Husband traveled out of state for work and was gone 4 days a week and there were other pets that had to be taken care of. They said they would pay to board them. So on to next round and now getting scared I would be chosen. So then does anyone work for company with less than 10 employees? My hand shoots up. Go into room for questioning (beginning to hate that room). They go your here again.Where do you work and what do you do. So told them, they called to verify. Then they let me off selection. It was to pick an investigative grand jury for the case of Attorney General who was indited for leaking confidential political information.

9. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Wow! Would have been interesting though for sure if not for all the hassles and complications to do it.

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

If hubby was retired then and I didn't have a FD kitty I would have loved it. A mini vacation where I get room service. They also said "for the ladies there is a big mall across the street, you can go to".

11. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=161

History:
    AMPS=153, +1.5=152

12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yuck on the jury duty! I was called upon twice. The first time I worked for an emergency based dental practice and got off and the 2nd time I was my mom's sole care giver.

Hope Gizmo kicks up the eating better. Glad his numbers aren't too low to make you anxious with his appy being not spot on.

13. LizzieInTexas

The last time I had to go down for jury duty they pulled 60 of us. Made us sit for about 3 hours in the court room. Then the lawyers showed up. About 20 for one side, 10 for the other (never a good sign). Questioned us (raise hands yes/no) for about 2 hours. Then gave us a 40 page questionnaire to complete and once finished to cone back the following Monday.

I got out of it. Not sure how but I think it was because I had worked for a competitor in my previous life. The case went on for over 3 years.

This was it the lawsuit
    https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...irms-over-San-Jacinto-River-waste-2426821.php

It was the county, state, persons, EPA and a bunch of others (fishing industry and business) involved.

14. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Wow did you get lucky! HOw the heck do people conduct their life when sequestered for that long????

15. LizzieInTexas

I worked for Inland Container and IP bought them years after I left them but I think it was still enough of a conflict. I have no idea but I can't imagine it.

16. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble deciding which emoji fits this better: :eek: or :rolleyes:. But really, several emojis apply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.