08/08 Boomer AMPS 131 +3 101 +6 92 PMPS 101 +2.5 106, wildlife photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 131 shooting .5u

Boomer left a wee bit of his +3 (I left a bit in his dish, didn't scoop it, so he didn't eat it), some of his +6 and some of his +9. But he had a larger extra meal at +2.5 last night. Poor Boomer had a scare last night.....just as we were heading to bed and I was doing the +2.5 test, our smoke detector started beeping. We have a carbon monoxide detector close by and it took us a few minutes to determine which was giving us the low battery warning. Meanwhile, Boomer absolutely hates the beeping and hid under our bed. Eventually DH got the battery changed and I persuaded Boomer to come out (I tempted him with a piece of chicken). He eventually ate his fuds but after about half an hour he still hadn't come to bed so I went looking for him....I guess he decided to keep his distance from where the noise had been. I carried him btb and he was fine after that.

Allen ate very well last night and left us a present in the lb.

On the Bean's agenda today....well it looks like I have to go to Walmart for strips and lancets. Oh...and thread lol since I cut out 5 more child aprons yesterday when I felt like being productive but didn't want to edit:smuggrin: After a couple of hours of adjusting tension on my new sewing machine it is working like a charm YAY!

Today's photo is of a female Rose-Breasted Grosbeak....yet another female that looks considerably different than the male!

Attached Files:

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Gorgeous photo , Judy :)

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Boomer! Those beeping things are so annoying. Glad he got an extra chicken treat after his "ordeal".
    Love the pic of the Rose-breasted Grosbeak. You may not have loons, but you sure do have a wonderful variety of birds.
    Have a great day, Judy.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Boomer. Glad he calmed down afterwards. Nice report for Allen. Great picture.

5. Judy and Boomer

Yes, I'm actually pretty lucky that there are a variety of birds here for a good portion of the year. Of course, it's the ones that you don't see much that you want to see! How are you doing? :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

PussCatPrince - GA likes this.
  6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Our alarms were chirping also. Our co2 is self contained so whole thing has to be replaced but it was the smoke alarm. Co2 is suppose to have a 10 yr life and we just put that in.

7. Judy and Boomer

Well to top it off the battery DH put in last night wasn't any good because the darn thing started beeping again this morning. Boomer is back under the bed :rolleyes:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Poor Boomer. I use rechargeable batteries. It's hard to find the 9V though.

9. Judy and Boomer

10. Judy and Boomer

11. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 101 shooting .5u

12. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Great numbers today Boomer! :cat: Good job eating yur fudz and LB deposit Allen! :cat:

Lovely photo Judy :bighug:

13. Judy and Boomer

14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

We are OK. Rusty visited again last night. Edward saw him on a bag he liked to sit on. He is here and we are so lucky!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.