08/12 Boomer AMPS 67 +2 63 +3 63+6 67 PMPS 119 +3 104, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 67 nervously shooting 3.25u

Last night Boomer ate most of his +3 then when I went out of the room for a second he puked it all up. It was right by his auto feeder which I had already opened of course so I had to change out all his overnight food and clean the auto feeder before I got to bed. Then he got me up 3 times; the 3rd time I picked him up and placed him on the bed and he slept beside me for the next couple of hours.

Today on the agenda: well I've already been out of course:rolleyes: I have to pick some prints up at my printer and I wanted to walk with DH to the hospital; he has to go for blood work today since he has an oncology appt tomorrow. But with Boomer's levels the way they are, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to leave the house.

Lately I've taken a lot of Red-Tailed Hawk photos! There is a family of 4 hanging around Saunders Pond and they're willing to pose! So today's photo is of a Red-Tailed Hawk!

Attached Files:

majandra and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Boomer vomited last night. I hope he surfs safely for you today. I hope your DH's appointment goes well. Great picture.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

DH tested at +2, 63, and gave a bit of higher carb food.
    +3 63

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yes what is with the kitties and the vomiting today. Hope you get to leave the house some today, but only if Boomer gives permission.

5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Poor Boomer, sorry he puked, I hope he felt better after.
    What a great start to the day though, I hope he surfs safe and lets you out!
    Good luck to your DH!
    What a gorgeous picture of the hawk!

6. Judy and Boomer

+5 65
    Gave some turkey pate to keep him surfing and hopefully I will be able to go with DH after Boomer's 1:00 (+6) test.

7. majandra

majandra Well-Known Member

Lovely surf, but he's keeping you on your toes!

8. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 119 shooting 3.25u

9. Judy and Boomer

10. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Looks like whatever caused him to puke was over with quickly. He definitely wanted you to stay home today, but what a beautiful green day!