08/15 Boomer AMPS 128 +3 119 +6 77 PMPS 106 +2.5 79, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Aug 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 128 shooting .5u

Boomer is providing me with lots of smiles this morning as he sits on one side of our screen door and a chipmunk sits on the other side; they're having a staring contest lol. Oh how Boomer wishes he could have fun outdoors like his friend Bubba!

Boomer ate most of his overnight fuds leaving a bit in each dish.

Allen ate very well last night and there is a deposit in the lb. Allen wasn't feeling well yesterday and I think it was because he hadn't had a good poop in 24 hours.

Today on the agenda: well I had been planning on getting up early and going to the pond before t/f/s but I didn't sleep at all well last night so getting up early didn't happen. Tomorrow won't work so maybe Friday. Today will be a sewing day. A few weeks ago I made an apron for a 3 year old coming to my studio for a baking smash. I thought the apron was so cute I started making more....I now have a few in a craft shop in a nearby town and there is a business here that is basically a craft store but instead of having a retail location they do home parties and they want to carry them. Their next show is Friday so I need to get my butt moving and get some made today.

Today's wildlife photo is of a juvenile House Wren!

Attached Files:

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Did the bird have a grasshopper/cricket in his beak? Cute picture.

That's awesome your "products" are now being carried by a variety of outlets!

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Judy! Sounds like the boys are behaving! And too cute about the staring contest with the chipmunk. Boomer sounds like such a gentleman. My screen would be ripped apart if there were a chipmunk or any small animal/rodent on the other side!

The aprons sound adorable! Can you post a photo of a few of them? Do you make them for big people? I have such a apron fetish. :rolleyes:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Boomer is doing well. Love the staring contest. Yay for poop for Allen. Great picture. Nice that so many places want to sell your stuff.

5. Judy and Boomer

Not working it very hard today. +3 119

6. Judy and Boomer

There have been times when I've heard Boomer bounce back after having run into the screen in pursuit of a chipmunk or mousie. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. Judy and Boomer

In the picture the sides are folded in but there is a tie at each side which ties in the back. Neck ties are fully adjustable. And they are fully reversible with a pocket on each side. Fit sizes 3 to 6/7
    I haven't made any adult ones yet but probably could. One of my craft places is asking for adult ones too.

Attached Files:

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

You are so talented! The apron is too cute! :)

I'm curious, is there a reason Boomer can't go outside?

9. Judy and Boomer

10. Judy and Boomer

I've never let my cats outside. I live near one of the main streets in the city and its very busy....I would be very afraid something would happen to him.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  11. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

ADORABLE!

12. Judy and Boomer

Yes there was some sort of insect in its mouth.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  13. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 106 shooting .5u

14. Judy and Boomer

15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Boomer might have a chipmunk friend. Our Alice had a squirrel friend who came to visit her every day and they played.
    Beautiful photo.
    The aprons look neat. I hope that your new project will be a winner. I have a different experience with aprons: an apron was the first thing we had to make in 7th-grade home economics. I was definitely NOT interested in sewing, especially not in sewing aprons (I took it home and my mother finished it)! :p

16. Judy and Boomer

Yes....come to think of it I believe an apron was my first home ec project as well. I absolutely hated home ec! lol. But I already knew how to sew at that point; my mom knew how to sew and taught me on a toy sewing machine when I was very young

17. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

It tells you what "they" thought was important for girls to learn. Future homemakers. I wonder what they teach now? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.