08/16/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=164, +3=113, +4.5=63, +11=56

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

08/15 +11=196

AMPS=233

I don't understand what is going on with his numbers. He was one flat (high) cat last night.

Hope everyone has a great day. :bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

May last night is close enough to flat yellow that Gizmo will come down today. They do like to keep us guessing. :bighug:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Bring it on down Gizmo :D

4. LizzieInTexas

Just wish I understood why he has decided to be bouncy again. I did discover the calipers were "short" but not by much. They were set on 1.85mm and should have been 1.88mm. So I adjusted them this morning. I check them periodically and just happened to do so this morning.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Join the club. Furball is being bouncy again too. Sometimes it's hard to figure out what is going on.

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

:bighug:

7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

9. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=164 (much better)

History:
    AMPS=233, +1.5=264

10. LizzieInTexas

And he just threw up his entire PS meal. I had given his meds right before he ate - so I suppose that he threw those up also.... Not so worried about the Cerenia and Ondan - but what about his BP meds?? Should I give them again? I did NOT see the capsule or pills but the capsules disinegrate quickly and the pills are very, very small.

He is eating another meal now. No signs of nausea. He ate like a champ and is chowing down again right now. It may have been the capsule that caused it. IDK.

11. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

I would not repeat meds unless there were obvious signs he threw them up (such as tablets or capsules). Hope this is just a one off. It is good he is eating again so soon, if it was nausea I would think he wouldn't be very interested.

12. LizzieInTexas

Thank you. Like I said, I was only really concerned about the blood pressure meds. He is acting fine. Followed me upstairs and got his evening brushing and lovins we do every night. Left him laying on the bed giving himself a bath. Purry and loving. Talkative, bright-eyed. I think it surprised him as much as it did me. Lol. He ate fairly well today too. So I do think it was probably either the capsule or he ate too fast. Finished his PS re-do right afterward.

13. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Bet he ate too fast , Lizzie :bighug: Sending settled tummy prayers to our Texan sweetie pie ❤️

14. LizzieInTexas

Thanks Beth :bighug:. It was all the food, in one chuck :banghead:. It was a fluke and I am not too concerned especially the way he is acting. He is more alert and interactive than he was last night.

Bronx's dad (GA) and Beth 73 like this.
  15. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

and back to some blues too... :cool:

16. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

In my house, we call them "scarf n' barfs" LOL. I am glad his tummy has settled

Beth 73 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.