08/17/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=183, +3=136, +4.5=85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

08/16 +11=56

AMPS=61

Gave him a bit of MC with his PS food. I will check in an hour to make sure he is still coming up. Will more than likely leave MC in +2.5 and +4.5 and I will come home and test at +5 (I have to go to the "bank" as soon as it opens ;)).

I am having a full fledged panic attack right now. Gizmo is happy, purry, CBC, ran down the stairs this morning and bright-eyed and talkative.

Now I am going to go throw up.:joyful:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow Gizmo. Too bad he couldn't have waited until tomorrow morning for this. I hope he surfs safely today. Great to hear he is feeling so good.

3. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start and hope he doesn't give you any anxieties, lol...........When you go to the bank, get some cash for me cuz Davidson's new food is way more money then FF! :cat:

4. LizzieInTexas

I have told him this several times already this morning :banghead::).

He gets his epogen shot tonight and the past two Saturdays he has run high(er) and I think it has something to do with it. I just couldn't drain the depot, he is feeling so much better. I don't know if it is the lower numbers but I have to think they are, at least, partially responible.

I sure hope I did the right thing.

5. LizzieInTexas

:D

That is code for coming home to test/check on him ;). It is what I am going to tell work :p

6. LizzieInTexas

+1=65

Gave him another teaspoon of MC and went ahead and added MC to his +2.5 and +4.5 feeder food.

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

So glad to hear he is feeling great!!!! Wow what a start, I would be having panic attack as well, but they are beautiful numbers, why do kitties ALWAYS do that when we have to leave?? They know, don’t they and they laugh at us acting all crazy and stuff
    Stay safe Gizmo

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  8. LizzieInTexas

'+1.5=50 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Another large tablespoon MC

9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Surf it dude! Lizzie, I am glad you can come home and check on him . Look how long he stayed in the greens from last night till now! Nice job propping him with some MC to keep him surfing.

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Lizzie, I would give him some HC since it's so early in the cycle.

11. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting: Good luck Lizzie, why do they always pick the wrong time to do the right thing? :bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. LizzieInTexas

I gave him another large tablespoon of MC with about a teaspoon of honey before I left and added honey to his +2.5. I am going to die of a heart attack. I swear.

So he got a large tablespoon of MC @ +1, two large tablespoons MC with about a teaspoon of honey @ +1.5 and I added a two large tablespoons of MC and a teaspoon of honey to his +2.5

When I say MC - this is just the gravy from Chick Magnet. Which here say 16%

13. LizzieInTexas

+4.5=128 :cool:

Whew. I feel much better now.

14. Bobbie And Bubba

16 % is the start of HC according to FDMB standards. Whew! Glad he came up for you before you left. :bighug:

15. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Chill out , Gizmo until Momma gets home today :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

16. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Glad he was feeline good about it, even if you were ambivalent!
    That is very well put.

17. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=183 - a bit o' bounce :cool:

History:
    AMPS=61, +1=65, +1.5=50, +4.5=128

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  18. Bobbie And Bubba

A nice long run in the greens. :D

19. LizzieInTexas

It is 7:17p and this is the first time I am sitting down relaxing since 3:20am. +3 test in 10 min. Then Chinese food for dinner, watch a bit of tv and then to bed (I hope). I am exhausted, but I don't have to clean the bathrooms, do laundry, go to grocery store or get gas tomorrow.

Beth 73 likes this.
  20. Bobbie And Bubba

Do you have a genie?? LOL

21. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Quite a day! TGIF!!!

22. LizzieInTexas

Nope. All me. I also got breakfast (monkey bread) raising in the refrigerator for tomorrow morning. I have a full day tomorrow too. (Great and easy recipe if you want it :D)

I have to clean the kitchen, drop off some prescriptions, go by T-Mobile store and get a new SIM card for my new phone and get everything transferred over, update GPS for downtown treck for jury duty on Wednesday. I want to go to Krisers (specialty pet store) to see if they have Kiwi food, and I have two boxes of junk from the office to go through and sort (they are not allowing us to move any personal items so I brought it home) and place an order with Chewy.

Whew :joyful:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  23. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

I am in my jammies, exhausted just reading that :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Hugs and prayers to you , Wonder Woman Lizzie :bighug:

24. Bobbie And Bubba

I think you are the genie!

Your monkey bread sounds better than mine. My recipe calls to use Pillsbury biscuits dredged in butter ,brown sugar and cinnamon. But, I would like your recipe!

25. LizzieInTexas

:joyful: not quite. Lol. My mom always said "Never put off till tomorrow what can be done today" I try and live that way. She also used to tell me "If in doubt, don't." - that sure has kept my out of some trouble in my life :D

I'll post it tomorrow. It is so easy and quick. It uses frozen yeast rolls (from the feezer section of the grocery store). And no dredging ;)

Beth 73 and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  26. LizzieInTexas

:D

Off to bed. :bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.