08/26/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=169, +3=157, +4.5=140, +11=121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Aug 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

08/25

AMPS=215, +4=172

Have a wonderful, restful Sunday :bighug:

2. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Goodness I wish mine could be restful! No rest for those who buy houses I reckon, haha. I hope Gizmo continues to come down for you today! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday Lizzie!

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Have a wonderful day.

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Have a great day:bighug:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you and Gizmo have a good day today. :bighug::bighug:

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

You have a restful day too Lizzie!

7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Are you resting or making more monkey bread , Chef Lizzie ?:rolleyes: ;) Ever since you shared recipe and PHOTOS I’ve had baked goods on the brain :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::bighug: Happy , slow, feets up Sunday to you and Gizmo :bighug:

8. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

PMPS=169

History:
    AMPS=215, +4=172, +5.5=160, +11=151

LOL. No, I ran to the grocery store since I didn't do that yesterday. Washed the sheets and made the bed up and then I have been studying Excel all afternoon. I am more than a little rusty with it - I was never an expert but years ago I defiantly had it mastered - but I haven't had to power use it in quite a while and am going to need to be using it more and more at work and need to brush up. They are also talking about moving to Power BI with a lot of stuff and it uses a lot of the same concepts, formulas and formatting as Excel. I did find one excellent youtube channel that has college level class instructions that is excellent - for free! Free is good. :D

Doesn't that sound fun??? lol :rolleyes:

I love to bake when it cools down a bit and I don't mind running the oven nearly as much when I am not trying to cool down the house.

9. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:woot: :eek: :( All your computer talk is foreign language to me, Lizzie ...you are one smart monkey bread baking cookie :bighug: Oh , no, 2,references to baked goodies in one sentence :woot: Seriously , my computer skills are zero to none . Our son just passed a coding course and when he tries to explain my eyes roll back in my head :woot: Too smart for me !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.