08/28/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=170, =3=170, +4.5=152, +11=206

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Aug 28, 2018.

1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

08/28 +11=158

AMPS=154

Not too bad of a start. He ate well this morning. I think he is slowly feeling better.

I need to find a high carb food. The FF gravy's are not high enough - I am looking for something ~20%. I have the Weruva Chick Magnet (16%) but sometimes he doesn't come up on it. Would prefer something in a pouch with lots of gravy - any suggestions welcome..

I have a doctors appt this morning so will be around until about +3. I have no idea how long it will take. I am pretty sure they are going to require bloodwork and a possible ultrasound and if they can schedule those today - I am going to do it today. I hate that doctors can drag these things out for months. This is to check to see if they can do anything for the scar tissue in my vein to alleviate the blood flow restriction causing the pain and swelling in my leg. As much as I don't want to go through it - I will to get rid of this constant pain.

To add to that fun - it is suppose to rain most of the day :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Gizmo ate for you and is starting to feel better. I hope he continues to feel better. I hope your doctor's appointment goes well and they can figure out something to help you. Sending prayers.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. LizzieInTexas

Weruva is expanding their line of food. They are also updating all of their nutritional values for their food. The website does not have the values so I emailed them a week ago (or so) and they sent me a spreadsheet with the info for what they have now...
    I will cross post to the main board also.

Attached Files:

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

FF has a broth with little pieces of food, not sure how high carb it is, I’ve given it to Abby

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

C0C1C64E-8EB6-46C1-AFFD-BFCA3BC80B7F.png
    Don’t know if this helps

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  6. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Gizmo is showing nice numbers today.........hope your DR appt goes well for you and you get some positive results. Keep us informed!

7. LizzieInTexas

8. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Gizmo is looking good and glad he is feeling better. Hope your Dr. appointment goes well and you get your issues resolved.

9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

FF feast gravy lovers beef feast in roasted beef gravy is 20%.

FF medley tender turkey primavera with garden veggy in classic sauce is 20%.

And natural balance playfully (pouches) turkey, chicken, duck in gravy is 19%.

I haven't needed to use them yet so I doubt know how much actually gravy there is. The pouches feel like there is a lot of liquid in them. Olive only seems to need 6% or 12% to boost her.

10. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Sending prayers over your busy doctor day, Lizzie :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. saltycat

saltycat Well-Known Member

When Jack was low I would spike the FF gravy with a drop or two of syrup. The syrup is the quick bump and then the FF picks up the slack and lasts a bit longer then the quick sugar rush of the syrup.

I'm sure you've checked the food chart, I thought there were some on there that were really high in carbs.

12. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=170

History:
    AMPS=154, +2=122, +3=107, +5.5=77

Hmmm, no yellows since discontinuing the potassium... hmmmm.

13. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

14. LizzieInTexas

High flat tonight :nailbiting:

The boy better not have any ideas for tomorrow morning. :D I am way too busy at work for any antics.

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  15. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Nail meet coffin...I think you just sealed the deal...