09/03/18 Squallie AMPS 169, +6/62, PMPS 111

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Sorry to post so late, it was a messed-up day (for me). I overslept by almost 3 hours this morning, then fell asleep again mid-morning and slept most of the day! So of course poor Squallie is all off schedule now, and it has confused me, since I'm not accustomed to the new meds and times yet.

He seems to have had a good day today, not as purry as yesterday, but good just the same. Again, he spent most of it sleeping (like me!). So far, he doesn't seem to be having any problems with his new meds. I'm still praying for that miracle.

2. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Yay fir a good day fir you both and some days are meant for catching up on much needed sleep:bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Lucy , so glad you got caught up on much needed rest as did Miracle Man Squallie :bighug:❤️ Rest like that is life giving and as good as any man made meds in my book ! And yes, continued prayers for healing and wholeness , a miracle for our Stripey Man , one day at a time ❤️:bighug:

4. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Sleep is just so important so I am glad your body & mind took Squallie's lead & demanded it.

:bighug:

Beth 73, Squalliesmom and Idjit's mom like this.
  5. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Agree, wholeheartedly!

6. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Yes, sleep is wonderful!!! Continued prayers for you and Squallie!

7. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

I meant to mention earlier - Squallie had a wonderful time playing with a toy on a string last night! I am going to see if one of my kids can help me get some video, if I do I'll post it. He's adorable when he plays! ❤️

8. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Ooooo. YES PLEASE

Squalliesmom likes this.
  9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It sounds like you both needed the rest. I'm glad Squallie is playing. Sending more prayers.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  10. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

So glad you both got rest. It so helps the mental state. Wonderful Squallie is doing well on the new meds. Purry, resting and playing are all good, normal behavior :bighug:

Would love to see the video :cool:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  11. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member