09/04/18 Squallie AMPS 284, +3/254

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Well, the steroids are definitely having an effect on his BG! That's okay with me, tho', at least that's something I know how to help! I didn't raise his dose this morning, I want to see where his usual dose take him at nadir before I up it.

He seems to still be doing well, more purring and playing. The IMs even put in an appearance last night! Of course, being the great IM hunter that he is, Mr. Bear put paid to them in quick order, lol! I did try to get video, but by the time I get my phone and get it set up, he's sent all the IMs packing! I was very happy to see those pesky IMs, tho'. :D:D:D

Thanks once more to all of you for your prayers and vines. I'm sorry I can't always thank each of you individually, but that doesn't mean your thoughts and well-wishes have gone unnoticed. They mean a lot to us, and we do truly appreciate them. :bighug:❤️:bighug:

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds like it was a great night last night!

Hope the steriods help!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Squallie must have chased the IMs to my house cause Idjit was thundering up and down the stairs after something! I'm glad he's feeling better this morning.

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Yeah Squallie , master of the IMs !!!!:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::) Lucy, that speaks volumes on the outside to what is going on inside !!!! Oh , happy day ❤️ Go, Stripey Man :bighug:All our love and prayers continue nonstop for you both !!! :bighug:❤️

5. Krystina & Nelli

Krystina & Nelli Well-Known Member

This is HaPpY news!
    I am Sooo thrilled to read these post :joyful:!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  6. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

LOVE THIS!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Sooooooo happy to read this!!!!!:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  8. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice report, Lucy
    So happy for the continued good reports!!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Awesome, Invisible Mice and all!

Squalliesmom likes this.
  10. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

:woot: Oooo. BRILLIANTO !

Beth 73 and Squalliesmom like this.
  11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for purring and playing. I love hearing the IMs are back. Sending more prayers.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  12. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

What a joy it is to see this condo. I'm so glad Squallie is feeling better and getting some benefit from the steroids. Sometimes they are the answer, even if they do play havoc with the BG. Squallie, you keep after those IMs - don't let them get comfy in YOUR house!

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe they aren't invisible?? Good job, Deputy Squallie! So glad you're feeling better.

14. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Thinking about and holding you in heart and prayer, sweetest Squallie Bear ❤️ Take good care of yourself too, dear Lucy :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.