? 09/04/18 Texas Gizmo PMPS=115, +3=163, +5=168

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LizzieInTexas, Sep 4, 2018.

1. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

09/03

AMPS=150

Not too bad. Pretty flat. Mixed this cycle about 40/60 (40-Kiwi/60-duck). Eating still good. Also snuck in a couple more grams while he is eating good. Would love to see him dip his toe into green on this new food - just so I know he can.

Nothing planned today. Forecast says it is suppose to rain all day - but we shall see. Looks like it is off to the east of us. Not wishing bad on anyone but I truly hope Godon stays far to the east of us too.

Happy Tuesday.

MyTitan (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Gizmo is still eating for you. I hope you see green soon. I hope Gordon misses you.

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy Another Day Off, Lizzie :bighug: Yes, no one needs to have a visit from Gordon, especially Houston :(

5. LizzieInTexas

Dose increase tonight? Up a full 0.25u?

My hesitation is last Friday and the drop into the lime greens - and the possible influence the epogen shot is having on his numbers (higher) or not???

6. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

You're going to be home to monitor, right?
    If he is eating fairly well and you'll be home, why not go for the increase? (This is just my thought process... not really a suggestion lol)

7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice run of :cool:

8. LizzieInTexas

PMPS=115

History:
    AMPS=150, +3=169, +5=156, +7=139, +11=140

Did NOT increase.

9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

hmmm, there is room for an increase as his only greens since the 48 have been higher green. Since you are home for a few more days, I think I would increase the full .25 and see if you can bump him down some.

Can you change the 48's on your SS to lime green? They are hiding....

10. LizzieInTexas

I can and will. Wasn't sure because the other numbers were above 50.

I did not increase. I did add a drop or so but unsure with this new food what his plans are. I also think there may be some pain going on. If can get him to flatten out at these numbers I will be happy. In the long run I still have to consider work.

11. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

If one of the numbers in a cell is under 50 and the other is over, color code it lime so it jumps out at you and anyone looking at the SS.

That's entirely up to you. Maybe a few more drops will be enough to flatten him out without him sharking it. You know what you are comfortable with. :bighug:

ETA: Might be wise that you held off with a full increase since you have the new food on board.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    Reason for edit: ETA