09/09 Boomer AMPS 187 +3 131 PMPS 142 +2.5 128

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 187 shooting .75u
    Boing boing boing goes the Boomer

Boomer ate all of his +3 and extra fud, about half of his +6 and about half of his +9.

Allen ate very well last night and left us a gift in his lb.

Yesterday's photo session was a success....I had never had a session with just boys before and they were 13 and 11 (I was afraid a photo session was the absolute last thing they would want to do) but they were great! And the family actually showed up at the park 15 minutes early (and my granddaughter's bday party got delayed by 30 minutes because she was napping lol) so DH and I were actually able to go together and on time.

Today on the agenda: Another granddaughter's bday party (her birthday was yesterday too). My daughter doesn't normally hold a family bday party for her anymore but this year all the grandparents pooled funds together and bought her a new bedroom set which she really really wanted.....so we're all invited over to see her reaction when she sees it.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Boomer heads down today. Glad everything worked out yesterday Enjoy the party today.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

+3 131

Leah likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Looking at Boomer's SS he's not much of a bouncer? I wonder what causes them to bounce when they haven't for a while?

6. Judy and Boomer

+4.5 112
    Feeding a bit, leaving for DG bday soon. And he has his +6 in his auto feeder.

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Have fun can't wait to hear her reaction. Is some one going to video it? Will it all be put together before she sees it? How great would that be, setting it all up in her room and then her going in and seeing it..........

8. Judy and Boomer

The bed she wanted is a bunk bed but instead of having a bed on the bottom it has a desk. Unfortunately the desk did not come in on time but yes they got the bed and had it set up for her. All the grandparents (she has 3 sets) were hiding in her bedroom to surprise her when she came in. It was good and she was surprised however, to be honest, I don't think my daughter really told her that it was from everyone. I think she was expected more in the way of smaller gifts.

9. Judy and Boomer

The bouncing is a pretty new thing with him. And he really took it to an extreme a few nights ago.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  10. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 142 shooting .75u

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

That's not such a terrible "bounce". Deputy Boomer, you're expected in the lagoon. Maybe tonight?

Glad you had a good time at your granddaughter's birthday party.

12. Judy and Boomer

No, the bounce this time wasn't nearly as bad! One could say he's back to "normal" :smuggrin::smuggrin:o_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::cat:

13. Judy and Boomer