09/10 Furball =10=204 AMPS=238 +2.5=198 +5.75=102 PMPS=353

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Sep 10, 2018.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Sending prayers to you , Carla , that you feel better soon :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sending vines to you Carla! Hope you feel better soon!

4. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better, Carla. Hope your father recovering, too. How’s the flea situation?❤️

5. carfurby (GA)

Thanks. I have to wait until next weekend before I can use the Revolution. The vet said to wait three weeks between topical treatments. It's only been two since the Frontline Plus. I finally found some Raid Flea Killer Plus that Beth (@Beth 73) had recommended. I know it's not natural, but I need something that will get rid of the fleas. I sprayed it around over the weekend and am seeing less fleas. Unfortunately they are still on the cats, so the Raid won't help with that. I'm hoping between that and giving them Revolution next weekend it will finally get rid of them.

6. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

I hope so, too. Sending fleas begone vines and hugs to you and scritches to the clowder.

7. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like Furball wants to spend the day on day on the beach :smuggrin:.

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope you feel better soon. Keep spraying until you can use the revolution. As long as there are eggs there will be fleas. Put piece of flea collar in vacuum bag or cup to kill any eggs that hatch in there.

Do they still have flea stuff you sprinkle on carpet and vacuum, that might be worth a try. Shut off one room at a time and do it.

9. carfurby (GA)

I don't know, but I don't have any carpet. I did put a piece of a flea collar in my shop vac. Thanks.

Olive & Paula likes this.
  10. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

11. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Carla, sorry you got a bug , but what great timing so that you could see +5.75! :cool:

Feel better!

12. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Carla, glad you are feeling better :bighug: and that you found Flea Killer Plus . It can be a bit of an ordeal to put all kitties in one room while you spray but it has worked for me . I always prefer natural means first but had to resort to the spray when it got too bad :( Praying death to all stage of fleas !!!