09/11/19 Mowgli AMPS 292

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Sep 11, 2019.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

09/10/19 Condo

Mowgli is high again today. I’m not confident it is a bounce. I might do a dose day 6 evening curve (Thursday Night) to see if he needs a boost so that I can do an increase right on the on 7th day.

He is very needy and cuddly this morning. I’m absolutely loving it!

In the meantime:
    1178A968-78EC-4C2D-9288-284DFBE5C8B6.jpeg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the picture. It's funny how they can be so close to each other but still not get along. Hopefully they'll get used to each other and get along better soon.

3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Black beauties! Have the best day possible Amanda. Mowgli, come on down to the beach if you please?!

4. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Mowgli.... what are you doing all the way up there? Please come on down to the beach and get your little "feetsys" wet. It's a party down here, not up there you silly boy;)

5. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful black babies. With all the cats I've had I've never had a black one, dont know why but the next 1 will be.
    Bring it on down Mowgli and have a great day Amanda

6. Armish & Roo

Armish & Roo Member

Awww look at those sweet black babies, LOVE! Mister Melly Moo you better bring it on down now, time for a swim!

7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Awww it's great they put their differences aside for the photo shoot! What little sweethearts, they're both adorable!
    Maybe Mowgs is just being a slow poke, he did have that 85. Great idea about the Thursday night plan!
    Have a wonderful day Amanda!

8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Sweet Photo! I think the day is coming that they will finally snuggle together! :)

upload_2019-9-11_11-0-2.jpeg

9. CandyH & Catcat

CandyH & Catcat Well-Known Member

enjoying my own cuddle cat -- very snuggly this morning , then very interested in FOOD -- heading down beachward, maybe they'll go down together