09/11 Boomer AMPS 223 +3 230 PMPS 169 +2.5 106, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Thinking of all my friends in the US today :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 223 shooting .75u
    Will increase tomorrow if we don't see downward trend today.

Boomer ate all of his +3 and extra fuds and about 3/4 of his +9 but left his +6. I think I remember hearing one little cry for help in the middle of the night (maybe needed food stirred) but then he came btb right after.

Allen ate very well last night and there is a deposit in the lb.

Well, my newborn session got cancelled. After I spent about 3 hours setting up all the equipment and getting all the props ready:blackeye: She had asked for confirmation that it was paid in full and when I indicated that there was $170 owing she said she couldn't afford it. sigh. DH says to me "I wouldn't be refunding her the deposit" (it's only $25). No, there is no way in hell she's getting the deposit back.

Today on the agenda....well tearing down my studio that is set up in my living room right now. I did advertise on Facebook to try to get another newborn for today but got no responses. :( And I may do some sewing. It's cloudy out now but is supposed to be clear later so maybe a walk this afternoon.

The other day DH and I went for a long walk actually covering 3 different parks that are joined by a bike path. I was hoping for migrating birds but the birds were not to be seen. We did come across several deer in one of the parks. So today's photo is of one of the Fawns.

Attached Files:

• Fawn.jpg
      Fawn.jpg
      File size:
      166.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

That must be good foliage. (chomp, chomp)

That's too bad about the session... 3 hours to set up everything! :eek:

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Boomer comes down for you today. Nice report for Allen. Sorry about the cancellation at the last minute. Great picture.

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the blades of grass hanging out of the mouth.

Wow that is a lot of set up time never mind the time to take the pictures.

Good report on the boys.

5. Judy and Boomer

+3 230
    Guess he will need that increase tomorrow.

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Could be food spike. I think I'd have a bigger deposit requirement. Hopefully you don't get to many cancellations at the last minute.

7. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Beautiful fawn and beautiful photo, Judy.

Maybe the birds know that the weather is on flux.

Bummer about the baby photo session cancellation. Yes I’d probably keep the nonrefundable deposit, too.

Hope you and kitties have good day, whether you are sewing or out enjoying nature. Eat yer fuds, Boomer and Allen.

8. Judy and Boomer

Well I started taking a deposit about 2 years ago because people would cancel or just not show up. People around here are...well cheap lol...so once the deposit is placed it's not normally an issue. But I have lost sessions because of the deposit requirement. People don't like paying for something they haven't received yet (especially when I'm a stranger to them). sigh. I'm really bummed today.

HWright likes this.
  9. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Sorry Judy, that the session had to be cancelled. Your deer photo is wonderful!

10. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

The whole deposit thing is a double edged sword. But one way of looking at it is that if peeps aren’t willing to commit to a deposit, then it can be an indicator that they’ll not honor the agreement, either by canceling, no show, or not paying balance. Of course there are exceptions, but in the rental property aspects I’ve been burned and have become pretty cynical in recent years. Times sure have changed.

Btw: try not to be bummed. You did your part. And pita as it is that today’s session was a bust, think of all the wonderful people, great sessions and happiness you bring for all those who appreciate what you do!❤️

11. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Love the photo of the Fawn!

Ravan had 40 hours of blue & green bg. And again went into a bounce. You've been doing this a lot longer than me. Did you ever "get used" to Boomer bouncing?

Boomer had blue & green for a long time Do you consider his yellow #'s a bounce?

It feels like I'll never understand a lot of this !

12. Judy and Boomer

Boomer was never really a bouncer until just recently.
    Right now Boomer has, I believe, glucose toxicity. He had it once before and it took several weeks to break through but then he earned reduction after reduction and quickly went down the dosing ladder. I think the same thing is happening now. And my plan was to increase him tomorrow but after having a conversation with DH we've decided to take advantage of his high numbers and spend the day away tomorrow. We both need it.

JoyBee&Ravan and LizzieInTexas like this.
  13. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 169 shooting .75u

14. Judy and Boomer