09/13/2019 Mowgli AMPS 247 PMPS 203 +2 116

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AmandaE, Sep 13, 2019.

1. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

09/13/2019

Hey Everyone!

It was so busy at work this morning I didn’t have time to think! Tell me why I shouldn’t be wishing for retirement again!? :p

I was relieved to see a yellow AMPS this morning. Something tells me though that Mowg might need a little more help. I will wait until Sunday though so I can get an idea of what is going on during the day with him.

It’s so crazy to me how well he did on 0.75u just a couple of weeks ago and how it really did nothing for him this time... definitely shows how patience is needed! Mowgli has taught me not to focus on dose amount because he’s going to do whatever he wants on a dose without considering the idea of being consistent!

Hope everyone had a great Friday ( the thirteenth :eek:) and that your weekends are awesome :cat:

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Happy Friday the 13th to you too. Yes, Lantus requires the maximum amount of patience that you can muster. What it does one time does not necessarily mean that it'll do an exact repeat the next time. With the depot action of Lantus it's a guessing game as to the final results...or someone with a really good crystal ball - might - on a really good day - have some insight into the action. We have trends and expectations but not guarantees... happily we can roll along with what our cats need to make them feel good and go with that.

Have a great weekend Amanda!

AmandaE likes this.
  3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

You’re so right Sue. A nice reality check that you can’t control everything :p

Have a great weekend Sue :)

Sue and Luci likes this.