09/13 Ti-Mousse AMPS=166 +4=239

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA), Sep 13, 2019.

1. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Condo 09/12

Ti-Mousse is quiet since a week and doesn't play much; when he does, it's about 5 minutes a day.... not much but better than nothing! It's not with that little exercise he's gonna lose weight though! I definetely have to look into changing his diet... He was in BLUE last night and still is this morning! I'm happy with that; if we gets a GREEN, it's gonna be even better!

Canada geese are leaving..... summer is really over ! Migration has started very early this year, usually they don't leave before the end of September. Our house is in their flyway (not sure if it's the good word?); we hear them and then we see those huge V-formations! So beautiful to watch ! I always wish them a "good trip"!

Hope Beth won't read the following!!! Another great cool sunny day 46F and it should go up to 66! We're spoiled ! :)

Today I have to go out! Happy Friday everybody and hoping all our kitties are surfing safely !!

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Ti is looking good these days! I know exactly what you mean about the migrating birds...they're leaving here (in SE Michigan too)...we see them flocking up...I'm wondering if it's going to be an early winter? I'm ready to migrate myself - as soon as I'm done with these medical/dental things I'm outta here :) - with the birds :)

Enjoy your outing today! Surf safely there Ti-Mousse!

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Looking great!!!!! And :p on ur 45 degree weather lol

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

It's nice when you can have both, a summer and winter place; you can enjoy the best of both seasons!
    I don't know if we're gonna have an early winter but here it looks like it, we're having the same weather as October !! :)

CandyH & Catcat likes this.
  5. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

I can't imagine such cool weather so early but then again I have to remember that you are much more north on the map. That must be beautiful seeing the V formations...what a site to see the geese flying over.

Hope Ti see's some green today:D:D...safe surfing and have fun while out:)

6. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Lyane and Ti, have a beautiful refreshing day!!! I would love a home in cool beautiful Canada!!
    We are enjoying a cooler spell - up to about 92 today. I'm dreaming of the 50s for long energizing walks again. Even in January, our average high temp is about 51!

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Speaking of geese...... I hear some now. The farm across the street gets overloaded with them in the winter. Where I worked in NJ the parking lot was there hang out spot. What a mess they made all over, very annoying. At least hang out at the ponds and lakes not commercial property.

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ti-Mousse turns around and comes back down today. I've noticed geese flying south here too.

9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Ravan needs to lose some weight also!! He sleeps most of the day & when he's up he wants FOOD! I give him CBD because he's had a few seizures & it definitely helps with that. But it also makes his appetite out of hand!
    I'm thinking of sending him to "Kitty Craig" upload_2019-9-13_13-49-39.png [​IMG]

10. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Lyane !!! I just now read your temps !!! Can you say JEALOUS :D:D:D:D:D:D.....we still have 90s for next few days ....come on Fall and fall temps !!! For now I'll enjoy them vicariously thru you :bighug:

11. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Hummingbirds that spend summer here have gone and now we have travelers from up north stopping by our feeders on their way to Lizzie in Texas :) Next few weeks will be busy. Our hummy feeders go up April 1 and stay up until at least October 1....entertaining little buggers :)

12. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Here in January, it's around minus 20F ... you need warm clothes when you go for walks! :)

13. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Here there's the river and a lot of farms! I can imagine in a parking lot :eek: !!

14. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

NO walking then!!! Even my dog would say no way! Think I'm getting chills now.

15. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

:bighug::bighug:
    If Ravan is a little overweight, it doesn't stop him from having those beautiful GREENS all the time!
    I love the little cartoon! Who's Kitty Craig ?

16. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Just before writing on the weather this morning, I put: "Hope Beth won't read the following!!!" I didn't want to make you jealous again.... :p
    Quite a testing day for Elmo! At least he's down to yellow!:)