09/14 Ivana AMPS=299, +2=286, +7=241, +10=216, PMPS=180, +4=153, +5=149

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tara & Ivana (GA), Sep 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

More yellows :( Will do her curve tomorrow, and might end up back on 1.5u. Will see what today brings!

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Better to start out in yellow than in pink, red or black!!

LOVE the picture in yesterday's post, Tara!! Ivana is a very smart kitty...she's got it figured out quickly!!

3. Tara & Ivana (GA)

We've never had a red or black yet, touch wood!

Thanks for linking yesterdays, I copied the link but forgot to add it - oops.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  4. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

no worries, you'll get the hang of linking condos from the previous day. Everyone does. Until then, someone will help you with it.

I also saw the picture from yesterday - she is SO cute! parking herself by the testing supplies and waiting for her treat. I never had any idea that cats would be trainable for a treat. I was shocked what punkin would tolerate for a tiny piece of cooked chicken breast.:rolleyes:

Don't be too tough on your husband - he's not the only one who's had a hard time with it. But as you and he learn more, it will become routine to take care of Ivana. The more you know the easier things are. Maybe you could give him a little treat every time he helps out - chocolate? coffee? People do this for years and it really does get easier. No one could handle the first month repeated x 12 all year!

5. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Oh goodness no I don't mean to be tough on hubby - he is tough enough on himself without me adding to his stress! It's slowly starting to become a routine, and I know it will become easier - Ivana is certainly making it easy for us with her being so good about all the jabs :)

6. Tara & Ivana (GA)

We have blues! Woohoo!

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.