1/03 Basil AMPS 91 +3.25=110 +7=89 PMPS=110

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Good morning to all the sugar kitties and their beans.

Basil is loving the banquet life has become now that he gets food at least 5 times a day. He is, however, fed up with tests. We are hoping he gets less grumpy about it.

AMPS of 99 seems mighty fine to me. Good boy, Bozulbee!

And I want to add a word or two about the helpful people here. Whatever you call them, I am grateful for their help and fully aware that this is their opinion, only, and not veterinary advice. I am a scientist by training, and I value their experience with the numbers and the insights that the experience gives them. I know that in the end, it is my job to make the decisions about my kitty but I am grateful to have some people willing to put the data into context for me and tell me what they would do--and have done--in the situation.

Yesterday's Condo

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 12/03 Basil AMPS 91

Nice AMPS for Basil!
    angry(2)_cat no grumpies Basil! You're doing awesome Lydia!

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Great amps & ditto about the great folks here!

4. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Thank you for your post in Community, Lydia, and for what you have said here in your condo. I think we all have to let the Board know what LL means to us.

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I agree, AMPS 99 looks mighty fine. :cool:

Can you get some early/mid cycle tests today?

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/03 Basil AMPS 91

Beautiful AMPS for Basil today! :thumbup
    Raja gets all weird with testing too...I remember when she began with her "normal" numbers she acted as if I shoudn't be testing her cause she was feeling so "FINE"...so impatient with me....you should see her now...she puts her ear close to her head now and withholds the blood bead...I swear that she is so annoyed at me for even questioning her BGs.....It's as if they realize their number is good and YOU don't have to worry about it...
    sigh
    They are soooo smart, aren't they?
    Raja is cheering Basil on....she knows what he is going through with pesty you....!! LOL :RAHCAT

Such a sweet Basil....love the pix!

7. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Re: 1/03 Basil 3.25=110

Thanks, everyone, for all the nice support.

Yes, holding the ear to the head is a skill he is developing, AND shaking it at just the right moment to dislodge the precious little bead of blood is another skill.

If you look at Basil's ss, you will see he is remarkably stable in the +1, +2, +3 periods. Of course, he gets acrobatic after that. We'll test again today around the low point and feed him during the day as well. If only 110 were 99, we could be officially green! But 110 is light blue, at least!

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Re: 1/03 Basil +7=89

And I fed him the rest of his daytime food.

Go, pancreas!

9. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Re: 1/03 Basil PMPS=110

He's in there chowing down. Got a little feisty this evening and attacked his sister. He seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. He even followed her to the next chair she settled into. Poor Rosie.

Ah, he's finished now and having a bath. It's a tough life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.