1/1: Esse AMPS: 363

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

:p Happy New Years, Everyone!! :p

Yesterday's launchpad (er, condo, rather...) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=571

AMPS: 363

WCR: Sleeping in the kitty bowl...waiting for breakfast.

She's riding the rebound from yesterday...I did not set alarms, and I overslept, so I didn't get the +10 or +11 I wanted to. OTOH, I managed to get a whole night's sleep without interruption, so that's all right. I guess. Given her numbers last night, I wasn't terribly worried.

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's Day!

Best-
    Michele

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning, Michele. How was jumping today?

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm hoping Esse is on her way back down. Nice bit of blue there yesterday!

4. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

She will come down! Hope you have a great day. Are you going to ride? Raining here and getting cold. UGH.

5. Michele and Esse

Re: 1/1: Esse AMPS: 363 +4=407

The arena was in use, so we'll jump tomorrow...we just rode a bit in the small arena (really too small to ride hard), and then I came home. Weather was chilly this morning, 41. But by the time I went to the barn, it was a nice 65...and sadly, no rain in sight (we're in a drought...we really need the rain...).

Esse is chillaxin' in her bowl...her +1.75 (when I left) was 377, and her +4 was 407. She's going the wrong way!!! Wrongway Esse, that's her new name...LOL. We'll see how she does; she's been known to stay high for several days after a blue/green number, so...it's not unexpected.

Best-
    Michele

6. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Lots of excitement for you yesterday morning I see! Those first lower numbers after all the highs can be a real thrill for the bean. Scary. Maybe later I'll confess what I did the first time I saw a 133 after so many 300+ numbers. hee, hee..

I have a question... on your SS it looks like you changed/lowered the dose to 2.25 today? Is that right or a typo? I didn't see why you would lower the dose and there wasn't a comment in yesterday's condo that I could find.

Have a great 2010!

7. Michele and Esse

Re: 1/1: Esse AMPS: 363 +9.5=411

Hi, CD!
    Oh do tell...it will make me feel less like a fool; I mean, panicking at a low number I can understand. Panicking at 115? Oh please. I'm just a goofball.

I corrected that...I'm sorry I didn't realize I had the wrong dose in there...thanks for bringing it to my attention...

And you have a great 2010.

She's surfing, but at the wrong number. LOL...I hope she gets better at being at a lower number...and I'll stay up tonight, because she might get active tonight...

Best-
    Michele

8. Michele and Esse

Still floating in the stratosphere - PMPS = 425.

They'll all get catnip tonight - it's a holiday thing - and I'll do some tests throughout the evening. Unless she tanks, however, I won't bother to update this thread (although I will try to update the ss)...

Best to all, and Happy New Year!

Michele

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

hopefully the bounce will clear soon. Have a good night!

10. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Well, ok, since you asked so nicely... this is what happened to me when I saw my first "low" number....

BigMac had been in the 300's with a few 250's and I was just trying to keep him steady and under 350 and was not expecting anything much, just more of the same old same old. So I tested him and glanced at the meter, OMG, it said 133!! What to do, what to do?? I then ran around to look in his eyes for glassiness or being dazed (I should have just checked MY eyes for being dazed, hee, hee!) Then I followed him around to make sure he didn't fall over or something...(uh, duh...) I canceled lunch with my daughter because I was so freaked and I ran downstairs to grab the HC and I ripped open the lid, spooned a gloppy spoonful into his mouth with shaky hands and THEN stood up and said to myself, "What the heck am I DOING???" This is a perfect number. I was so embarrassed and never admitted it. I think I didn't test him for several hours so the number would clear and I wouldn't have to acknowledge how DUMB I was and put the resulting spike on my spreadsheet. Hahahaha!

OK, stop laughing now! I'm red-faced enough!

11. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Michele! :)

Please come back down for your mommabean soon, Esse!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.