1/1 Happy New Year...Time to move 2019 Tab; Please Read!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marje and Gracie, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Happy New Year!

If you haven’t already done it, please click on your 2019 tab and drag it to the far left on your kitty’s SS. If you are using a World/US SS, please be sure the US SS is the furtherest to the left and the World SS is just to the right of it.

The reason it is important to have the current year tab or the US tab to the far left is because when anyone clicks on the SS link in your signature line, it opens to the tab that is at the far left. That saves other members helping you time so they don’t have to search for the current tab.

If you haven’t done a 2019 tab yet and you’ve been here longer than a month, please do one now or PM me and I’ll do it for you. Starting a new tab each year also saves time because scrolling down more than 365 days, especially from a tablet or phone, is time consuming.

If you are using only a US SS and you want to do the tab yourself, here are the instructions:

1. Open the SS.
    2. At the bottom, you’ll see a tab entitled “Template”. Left click on the dropdown arrow next to it and select “duplicate”. It will make a new SS with the tab entitled “Copy of Template”.
    3. Left click on the dropdown arrow on the new tab, select “Rename”, and type in 2019.
    4. On January 1, 2019, left click on the new 2019 tab (not the arrow), and drag it all the way to the left so it is in first position (which means that will be the SS that opens when someone access it from within FDMB.

If you are using a World SS, please send me a PM and I’ll add the tabs for you. If you are using a US SS and don’t understand how to do the tab, don’t want to, or don’t have a template on your SS, please PM me and I’ll do it for you.

Lastly, if you have accidentally created tabs you don’t want or need, click on the down arrow next to the tab name and select “delete”.

FF584968-CB4C-44F6-AC85-FD98DEC094B0.jpeg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. Marje and Gracie

4. Teresa & Buddy

Teresa & Buddy Well-Known Member

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Happy New Year Marje !!!!!!!

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  6. Marje and Gracie

Back atcha Friend!!!!

7. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

what if you accidentally created multiple SSs :smuggrin: lol...thanks Marje, Happy New Year!

8. Marje and Gracie

haha......just as long as you have everything you need on the new SS, then I’d delete the old one out of google drive so you don’t get them mixed up. Or....I don’t get them mixed up :p:p:p

You still have the old SS linked in your signature though so you need to link the new one instead. Don’t forget to do it by using “publish to the web”. PM me if you need any help.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  9. Marje and Gracie

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Marje! Thanks for helping with the spreadsheets. Special New Year's scritches for Tobey and Livvie.

11. Marje and Gracie

Happy New Year Ella and Edward! We all send lots of love your way! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Cindy&Taco

Cindy&Taco Member

Testing, Happy New Year!

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  13. Marje and Gracie