1/1 TWINKIE~AMPS~147~.1/BEASLEY~217~2.00

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by dian and wheezer, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

2. Shelly and Scar

Shelly and Scar Member

numbers will get better when you get it all figured out. they are together, loved, feed and warm. and all their needs are being taken care of. i'd say they is having a pretty darn good new years ;)

wished i could of got that scale.

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

eat sleep be merry..lol! If only we could do that without blinking an eye!

Happy New Years Dian!

4. dian and wheezer

Re: 1/1 TWINKIE~+3~69/BEASLEY~177

come on beasley. why does it take you all day to come down. late nadir?? can I increase you. tell me what to do please

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It seems like when Beasley is going to have his numbers come down, they come down fairly early. I think he wants to keep you guessing!

6. dian and wheezer

that is just it. WHEN he decides to come down. I would like straight forward please. TYVM

7. dian and wheezer

Re: 1/1 TWINKIE~PMPS~130~.2/BEASLEY~238~2.00

well, cannot say this is rebound for Beasley. not happy with all this blue for twinkie so going to try .l2 and see what it does. still a lot better than where he started. I am just surprised that being supposedly so young into this disease that after dental he is not responding better. neither are to me.

8. dian and wheezer

Re: 1/1 TWINKIE~+3~95/BEASLEY~212

yucky numbers but they are happy :)

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

actually I think they're both doing well, they just need some more pancreas healing time.

I'm sorry I've lost track of what you've tried, but have you tried a +9 snack for Twinkie? Maybe that would help bring his PS numbers down. Of course you just made a change, so you might want to wait a few days to see what that change does before changing things again.

10. dian and wheezer

no +9 but have done a few +8 due to sleeping in or forgetting or whatever. also some +4 instead of +3. +9 might be doable in AM but certainly not PM. that would be midnight/ my sleep is already so broken up with 9 cats. we are also trying right now no +7 snack. I feed 1.4 can AMPS ,+3,+7. 1/2 can PMPS and 1/4 +3 then that is it. just a trial cause numbers were higher in AM so jojo and i thought to try eliminating +7 snack. so far PHHHHHHHHTHBTTTTTTTTTT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.