1/10 Asia PMPS 118, +1 114, +2.5 81

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Stacy & Asia, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  2. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Nice start for Asia. She kept you busy last night, lovely numbers, and good FS recovery.
    AMPS 138 two days on the trot.:cool::cool:

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers last night. I hope Asia heads back to green today.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. Stacy & Asia

I just noticed that, how funny! This cycle is already going in a much different direction than yesterday! :)

Gill & George likes this.
  5. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surf last night! Maybe Asia and Maggie can get together to study up on how to have green PSs... ;)

6. Stacy & Asia

+4 69, I gave Asia a tsp and a half of just gravy (no Karo) because it’s later in the cycle, there were no big drops. Gravy hasn’t had much of an effect by itself on her in the past, maybe it will help her surf.

7. Stacy & Asia

Maybe there’s an advanced study course for that? Asia would likely need bifocals at this point, and Maggie is of no help there either, maybe they offer it in kitty braille? :joyful:

Girlie's mom likes this.
  8. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

True, so true! :smuggrin:

Girlie's mom likes this.
  9. Stacy & Asia

Whoa! +5 115 on just a little bit of gravy and no karo? :eek: Safe to say I overdid it, but who is this cat? I gave gravy and two plump drops of karo at +5 last night and barely a 20 point increase. I wonder if higher numbers are easier to bring up than lower ones? Also, she could have been ready to surf that 69, but I'm trying to hang on to this dose and she just as easily could have decided to drop to 49.

Called vet to see about follow up blood work re: p binders since I have yet to get a response to my email from Saturday. They can't send someone by for a blood draw because they are short staffed at the moment, so I'll have to take the old girl out in the cold on Friday. :(

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Always a surprise! Asia is enjoying being a :cat:. I hope you can get the bloodtest done without too much stress.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  11. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Seen this phrase a few times and it always makes me think Peaky Blinders ! :p

Your SS is a thing of beauty missus as is Asia.

Shame about the vet home call. They don't do home visits at all here unless to euthanise . I wish they did.

Girlie's mom and Stacy & Asia like this.
  12. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Asia's looking really good! Looks like she's spending more time back in green these days, it's a good color for her, lol. ;):bighug::cat::)

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  13. Stacy & Asia

I love that show! Thanks, she's working hard over here!

They have home call vets here, but mine is not one. I just asked if they could send a vet tech over to collect a blood sample, but sadly not this time. I want to take a taxi over there with the cold, but she will puke if I put her in a car, so another chilly walk it is. I had to put one of Toki's sweaters on her last time. Asia is not a sweater wearing cat, she does not like! Toki loves to wear them, she gets cold easy and she's pretty weird. :joyful:

Girlie's mom likes this.
  14. Stacy & Asia

Well it did take some convincing! She was pretty fond of the pink for so long, I think she's realized green is the new pink for 2018! ;)

Squalliesmom and Girlie's mom like this.
  15. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

Miss Asia, looking very beautiful there in green! Are you getting much sleep, though, Stacy? Are you on your own with this, or do you have someone who can help?

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  16. Stacy & Asia

Thanks, she’s finally come more accustomed to the greens. My girls can help babysit/test her when I have to go out during the day with one or the other of them, which is pretty amazing because Asia is very rarely alone. Just me for shots/pm duty, I’m afraid. My sleep is all naps, some nights more naps than others. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.