1/11 China AMBG+4 59 :)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

The LagoonMeisterin might be OTJ, but she'd never leave her duties behind!! ...especially since our fearless LagoonMeister Rusty is feeling the effects of the steroids. (but breathing easy is so much more important!)

Luckily, Deputy Boomer is still hanging around close by and paddling along with her most of the time!!

We went from being in the 60's yesterday to sleet and freezing rain today.....what crazy weather!!

Hope you're all having a good Fursday....tell your kitties to come on down and visit the lagoon! The water's great!!

2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

China, you are such a dedicated LagoonMeisterin! Keep up the good work. :D:D:D

3. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

Loving that number! You rock China!

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

What a beautiful +4 China!
    We had mild weather earlier today; then the rain started, tomorrow it will be freezing rain and then snow for the weekend :p

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Go China! :D
    I think the weather is crazy everywhere. It was 70F today. It's supposed to drop during the day tomorrow and end up in the 20s. It will start out as rain and go to freezing rain and then snow.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo LagoonMeisterin China, What a great +4! And what a great job you're doing in the lagoon. I've been watching everything that's happening from the lifeguard station, perfecting my binocular skills. Later on I'll grill up some hot dogs. You and Deputies Boomer, Squallie, and Leda have to eat to keep up your energy. Maybe Deputy George will drop by, too.
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.