1/11 Loudogg AMPS 96 +4 145 +7 146 +9 182 PMPS 246

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

January 10, 2019 Condo - Surprise trip to the lagoon!

Good morning all!
    I am still shocked and pleasantly surprised with Lou's surprise trip to the lagoon last night! I was expecting some blues perhaps on this dose, but nothing like this! I actually had to set an alarm to wake up to test him at +7, which I haven't had to do for a long time. I imagine with the jump from +9.5 to AMPS he's likely going to bounce. Caleb said this morning that he's almost excited at the idea of him bouncing, because it means he's actually gotten into good numbers. We'll see what he does. I'm just glad that he's below renal threshold and I'm glad to know my insulin works! :p

I hope you all have a wonderful day and your kitties surf safely. Sending vines to Miss P (@Phoebes) and comfort vines for Tracey (@Tracey&Jones). :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Woot Woot! Keep up the good numbers Loudog!

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

WOW!!! Look at Mr. Big Lou in the lagoon already this morning! :eek::eek: He's apparently been needing this little kick in the fur butt to get him moving :p So happy for you Amanda:joyful::joyful:I know it's been rough lately...guess you can take off those patience pants now, huh? :rolleyes:Probably need to go to the laundry anyway...:bighug::bighug:

4. Hogan

Hogan Member

Great numbers!

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

3 Cheers for Lou!!!
    cheering.gif

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

7. Amanda and a Loudogg

Wow, he's still cruising along! I'll take it!

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  8. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Beautiful

9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm so happy to hear that...do you have new numbers to post? I didn't see anything on your SS...??

10. Amanda and a Loudogg

They're just in the subject line. Caleb emailed me (I'm at work) the numbers and I was so pleased I had to add them! I can't edit my spreadsheet at work so I have to wait til I get home to do that.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Lou really didn't want to go up to 4u. :p