1/11 Meme AMPS 105 +3 115 +7 86, PMPS 98 +3 120. Againg high blue during the cycle

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by rawia, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rawia

rawia Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-after-reducing-the-dose.189424/#post-2108377

Again we are having this high blue during the cycle which i do not know why it is happining :banghead::banghead:.

@Marje and Gracie thank you for the reply on my yesterday post and it is all happening again today.

And yes i am feeding her at +3 always but seems do nothing.

What is strange are these high blues at the bigining and during the cycle then she drop.

She never did that before ever, she was always green during the cycle most of the time or at least not that high??

I thought that she is bouncing but seems not? What is wrong!!

I will send you PM to fix my SS, thank you for your help.

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Not +3, my dear. We want to give her a small amount of LC food at +9. Is that when you are giving it.

Her curves are looking a bit inverted to me which can mean too much insulin but before we jump on that thought, I would like to find out if she’s getting a small, LC +9 meal each cycle, please.

Thank you...and don’t worry!

3. rawia

rawia Member

Ohhh typing mistake, i ment +9.

Yes she had little snack since the members recommended that but even before it does not low her PS.

4. rawia

rawia Member

She was doing great on drop dose before.

5. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I don't see any high blues on your spreadsheet. The highest number I see is 130 which is really not that far out of normal, with meter variance taken into account. Of course if this is higher than she's been at pre-shot time in the past, I can understand why you're concerned. The good news is that she is coming back down again into green during the cycle.

6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Her numbers are still good. Let’s see if she continues these inverted curves a few more cycles.

Thanks for letting me know you are giving a +9 snack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.