1/11 PHOEBES amps 111 +2 117 pmps 97 + 2 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Phoebes (GA), Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...96-8-104-puked-alot-of-water-pmps-111.189418/

Girl is lethargic today, the temp have gone up here almost 70 degrees and our heat (radiators) are still on in the apartments. I'm sweating I know she has to be warm too. Numbers were good overnight and this am. I have an opened bag of LR that is a month and 2 weeks old. Could I still use them? They are clear and no floaties. Head bumps to all

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Not bad start to the day.

Can you aim the fan my way? I am at -30C with windchill to -40 again.:(. Which at -40 - it is the same F or C.

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  3. Phoebes (GA)

Brrrrrrr. It's supposed to be cold but we had 40 degrees yesterday high of 27 tomorrow and 3-5 inches of snow by sat nite. Someone has pissed off mother nature, or she forgot to take her meds. The verdict is still out. :confused:

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I bet the heat is effecting Phoebe. It has warmed up to 70F here today too. Tomorrow the temperatures are supposed to go down and it's supposed to be in the 20s by Saturday. I hope Phoebe will perk up soon. I'd ask about the LR in your subject line.

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  5. Phoebes (GA)

Ty Carla. I just decided to get new bag. Not chance it.:) this weather is crazy.

6. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

The weather sure is. We've had rains we should have had a month ago . Before that some of the hottest days ever.

Ty doesn't much go on the heat either so I don't blame the lovely Phoebes at all for slobbing out.

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.