1.11 Polly AMPS 153, +3=83, +4=83, +6=58, +7=47, +8=62, +9.5=70, +11=70 PMPS 82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marilyn and Polly, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    Recap 1.10
    97 AMPS
    158 +2.5
    153 +3.5
    120 +8
    133 +10.5
    139 PMPS
    145 +2.5
    103 +4
    101 +6

All's good in Pollywood. Will's at DayCare; Polly's on the bed sleeping; Rowise's sunning in the office window hammock; Suzi's sleeping on a dog bed in the living room catching a partial sun bath. Midday walks help tire the old girl out. (the dog, too!o_O) Thank goodness.

Polly continues to confound me. Another reduction? Not by the rules. But she seems pretty insistent on skirting the comfy numbers. I dunno. I guess I'll just respond instinctively when pmps rolls around. Nothing irrevocable whatever.

Question. Has the board been wonky? I've been stalled and timed out often today. Could be my ISP which has slowed DSL speeds trying to manipulate customers to go for fiber optic which has recently been installed throughout my little town. As I understand it from those who have switched, twice the cost with about half the service!

Vines and wishes.

Marilyn and Polly

Paula likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Polly. I'm glad everyone is doing well. I don't know about the board. I just got on. It wasn't early this morning.

3. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Looks like Polly is keeping you on your toes again. Glad all the critters are doing well. I don't know about the board either.

4. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Love those blues and greens! The dose is a moving target, even more so with an acro cat.
    Liz

5. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Nice #'s for Polly. Glad all is well

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

The post SRT dance is very confusing, but this direction is much more fun. :)

Sory no answer on the board. Haven't been home much to be on and iPad is about out of juice.:confused:

7. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Polly is looking wonderful and keep you busy for sure! Good work princess, now surf safely :D

8. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

What a nice looking SS! And a great report on everyone. I love being able to take walks in the middle of the day - and so do my pups. They were not all happy about me going back to work today. And despite single digit temps, ice and snow, they still managed to talk me into a walk as soon as I came home this afternoon.

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Very nice cycle, Polly! Marilyn, I think you have to play it by ear with regard to reductions. I generally try to hang on to a dose unless the numbers are really low and tend to stay really low. But Rusty is not acro and he is a long-term diabetic, so I only go up or down by drops, not by .25 of a unit. ECID.

I've been on the board several times today and have not noticed that it is slow. I think it's your ISP!

Have a good evening, Thanks for the anniversary wishes!

Hugs, scritches,

Ella & Rusty

10. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Which way you goin Polly?? :D:cool::D:confused::D..............

We switched to FIOS a long time ago, best decision I ever made; far less outages than before and much quicker. But you do have to watch for the bait and switch though.

11. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Lovely day Pollydoodledoo. I'm so glad she's doing and feeling better.

I haven't had any board issues either.

Hope you are enjoying retirement!

12. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member

Beautiful day for Polly! Just wonderful!

13. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

You do brighten my morning Marilyn with you humour :).
    Good day for Poppydoodlebug, hope you manage to sort out your technical problems soon :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.