1/11 Shasta AMPS=364 +3=292 +4.5=239 PMPS=206 +2=233 +4=175 +5.5=201

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deborah & Shasta, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

1/10 Shasta

WCR: Most Ps in place. Appy is ok...not great, not poor. She's enjoying her heating blanket right now... especially after I just soaked her toe and she's all pissy at me. Last night she threw me for a loop with a HUGE drop into the greens (not complaining about the green...just the 100+ drop in two hours o_O)

I started a new project last night (at 10pm). I bought a cat scratcher at my thrift store for $2 and it needs to be completely striped down to the bones and re-roped and re-carpeted. SOOOO...I started taking off the shredded rope and nasty carpet. Oh my goodness...I am SOOOO sore!!!! I have the new rope, but I'm having a hard time finding carpet remnants. I just need a 26 x 26 inch square. Darn it. When it's all finished, I'll donate it to my local pet adoption center...they have a free roaming cat room. :woot:

On a different note: I am having a helluva time finding Relion Micro/Confirm test strips. NO JOKE. 4 local Walmarts...completely out for the past few weeks. So, after driving 30 minutes away to a Walmart that I had called and confirmed that they had them...but they DIDN'T!!!!, I ordered 4 boxes to pick up at a local Walmart. Ordered them; paid for them via paypal; email confirmed, but waited for the email stating they were ready to be picked up...4 hours later...3 boxes were canceled and I was refunded the money. 1 box is ready to be picked up. WHAT THE HELL?! :arghh: :banghead: So, I re-ordered 3 boxes to be delivered to my house. If they cancel these, I'll scream!!! :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

On a funnier note: a teacher friend of mine in a different county came back from Holiday break to find several cats in his classroom (Tuesday). I know they caught them and I'm hoping they rehomed them. But then he informs us that he found another cat in his classroom this past Friday. Personally, I think he has a magical room and I want a room just like his!!!!!! :p:joyful:

Sending healthy vines to all our sugar kitties and their hoomins! Blessings!

~Deborah & Shasta

AMPS=364 (5% FF Chunky Chicken 1oz & miralax)
    +3=292
    +4.5=239 (3% FF T&G 1oz, 5% FF Chunky Chicken)

PMPS=206 (5% FF Chunky Chicken 1oz & atenolol & 1/2 capsule Cosequin)
    +2=233
    +4=175
    +5.5=201 (3% FF T&G 1oz)

Poo Pee tally
    Pee piles - 3
    Poo piles - 1

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  2. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Nice greens for Shasta last night- hope your little toesies are getting better from the nightly soaking! That is such a nice thing to donate to the pet adoption center!

RE:Walmart Relion Test strips- I know someone else reported the same thing- I have not noticed any shortage at either of the two Walmarts I buy them from;I got some the other day as a matter of fact. American Diabetes Warehouse sells Arkay test strips- they are the same thing as the Relion Micro/Confirm, if you need strips. They shipped the next day when I ordered, I was very pleased.

Deborah & Shasta likes this.
  3. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Thanks, Ruth! I did not know that about Arkay test strips. That's great to know. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the 3 boxes I ordered to be delivered to my house get here without any incidence. I'll run by the Walmart store on Wednesday to pick up my 1 box...should hold me over until the 3 get delivered. Just so strange that 4 local stores are completely out. In fact, of the 3 stores I actually set foot in, they were very understocked on a lot of things...all over the store...lots of empty shelves. So strange. Well, I hope everyone else is able to get their test strips without all this hassle.

Thanks again and have a great evening!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.