1/11 Yoyo AMPS 132,+2 100, PMPS 99,+1 101,

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 1/10 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/1-10-yoyo-amps-113-1-128-2-105-pmps-91-1-91.224113/

Day 7 @ 1.75 Units Lantus

Good Morning.....still windy but now with added rain....yukky

Yoyo has been confusing me with his late drops during his cycles.
    I attached a picture of Yoyo hiding from me at dinner time....he does try to avoid me:) 1 10 20.jpg
    But I always find him somewhere in the house:cat:

Hope all your Kitties surf safely and that everyone has a wonderful day!!

2. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Come to me Yoyo, here kitty kitty -- Debra, thank you so much for the picture!!! I just want to kiss him all over, and over again! (Oh dear, there is a song that goes like that)! Tina says, come see me pronto:cat:
    My dad is staying with us this weekend; went to take him to dinner last night, and the city alarms started up with tornado warnings! We've had such nice 60s weather lately, there's quite a nip in the air this morning. Still wet, etc.
    Yoyo is looking great!!:bighug::bighug::bighug: This lovely boy needs more eyes -- you could put picture in the title!

ETA: just started snowing!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    Debra and Yoyo and Sonia & Leo like this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

How adorable. They do like to keep us geussing with their numbers. I hope Yoyo surfs safely today.

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

What a cute little sweetheart!!! It doesn't look like he's trying very hard to avoid you, more like "come on under here with me, I made it all warm and snugly"!! :bighug:

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  5. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Wow......tornado alarms........ Florida doesn't have alarms, we only have tv and cell phone warnings. That must be an eerie sound. Glad everyone is safe.
    Awww to the snow. Let me know how much you get.
    Hope you are able to enjoy your time with your Dad.
    Yo seems to be doing ok with his latest "Debra" reduction...paws crossed. Glad you liked the picture, he is such a ham.
    Sending Tina lots of :bighug: & :kiss: from Yozi.
    Hope you are feeling better, I read you had the nasty flu.
    Always good hearing from you:bighug: