1/12 Blaze amps 196 +3 93 +3.75 90 +9.5 239 PMPS 215 +2 188 + 3 166

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah and Blaze, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Sarah and Blaze

Sarah and Blaze Well-Known Member

2. Sarah and Blaze

Good morning!

Well last night Blaze earned another reduction, so I expected a higher pre shot number this morning. He got quite a bit of HC last night so hopefully he comes back down. I gave 0.75U this morning so we’ll see how that goes!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. I hope Blaze keeps surfing on the new dose.

Sarah and Blaze likes this.
  4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie - although it's kinda soon after the last one - those back to back reducies often don't get the job done - but Blaze is a sneaky fellow isn't he..one minute on the beach, next chasing sharks! Oh Blaze!! Mr. Nighttime is the righttime to do your thang!

Let's hope this time he means it.

Have a good day Sarah!

Sarah and Blaze likes this.
  5. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reduction! Hope you're not too tired from last night. Way to go Blaze, hope his new dose sticks. :)

6. Sarah and Blaze

I know, I was afraid it might be too soon for another reduction too, since he had only been on the 1U for three cycles, but last night, Wendy said to give the reduction a try because Blaze was really hard to get his BG back up last night, even with several teaspoons of 20%. If this reduction doesn’t stick, we’ll go back to 1U, but it’s worth a try after last night!

Have a good day Sue!

Beth 73 and Sonia & Leo like this.
  7. Sarah and Blaze

Thanks Carla, I hope so too! Hoping it’s not too soon in between reductions :nailbiting:

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Congrats on reducie.

9. Sarah and Blaze

Thank you! Hopefully You were able to get some sleep too!

10. Sarah and Blaze

+3 is 93, I’m assuming the depot from the 1U is still in play today? So we won’t be seeing the effects of the 0.75 units for a few cycles?

11. Sarah and Blaze

I left the house after the +3.75 test this morning and left some Mc snacks in the auto feeder for Blaze to be safe, but I guess I shouldn’t have done that since +9.5 test was 239:oops: I carbed him up or he’s bouncing from low numbers, I’m not sure. But I don’t like that yellow after seeing so many blues and greens lately!​

Beth 73 and Sonia & Leo like this.