1/12 Mandarin AMPS 255 / Walter AMPS 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mandarin'sMom, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

Last condo

I am still a bit traumatized from seeing that 24 two days ago. I ended up skipping two shots to drain the depot and started Walter on 0.1 units last night. He is already back on the surfboard and I am very glad that I will be home for the holiday weekend to monitor him.

Mandarin also made it to the lagoon Wednesday night. :D He jumped right back on the trampoline, but let's hope he can keep working this dose.

We are once again seeing some snow and ice. Yesterday was a high of 58 and all the snow melted, turning my yard into a mud pit. The dogs at the shelter all loved the warmer weather and several needed baths after they got done playing. My two Chow mixes are much happier today in the snow and are probably expecting a long walk soon.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice to see green on both of the boys' ss!
    We lost a lot of our snow yesterday....YAY....today it's raining but is supposed to get cold again and there are flash-freeze warnings. More snow coming this weekend :p

Mandarin'sMom likes this.
  3. Mandarin'sMom

Mandarin'sMom Well-Known Member

That's what we got over night. It started out as rain, turned into freezing rain and now we are getting snow on the layer of ice. Sounds like the roads are treacherous at the moment (and I am thankful that I don't have to go anywhere until later today).

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see Mandarin made it to the lagoon and Walter is back to surfing safely for you. We're getting that crazy weather tonight into tomorrow.

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Those 20’s do leave a mark, I’m scared for life :nailbiting: Walter, go easy buddy but stay focused :D Nice to see Mandarin’s trip to the lagoon. Hope you can get some rest this weekend.

6. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice report on your crew. Stay warm!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.