1/12 Rosie PMPS 376

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Rosie is waving her pink flag at me re: another increase. Something isn't right. She was at the vet again for BW yesterday. Her WBC continues to be too high. This has been going on for a long time. At first it was Amoxicillin for what was thought to be a kidney infection.

She was prescribed Clavamox to resolve an abscess on her face (not sure where that came from). The swelling is gone and the prescription has been re-filled since there is still some type of infection. We will check again in another week.

Previous.

2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Poor Rosie. Is she eating okay? Does she otherwise seem well? I hope they can figure out what the problem is. Sending vines.

3. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Thanks Tricia. Yes, she is eating OK. I can't point to anything specific that is wrong. She has her own version of the 5 Ps. For example, she doesn't play much, but play for her is picking up a plastic milk jug ring and then barking to alert me that she has it. She did that yesterday. :cat:

Biggest problem has been pooping, but I know we got that covered w/ recent enemas. With that problem solved (at least for a while), I was thinking we would see better numbers now. o_O

4. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry Rosie is having trouble. It seems a lot of our kitties just aren't right at the moment. :bighug:

Carol in Chicago likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.