1/12 Yoyo AMPS 147,+2 67,PMPS 92, +1 103,

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 1/11 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/1-11-yoyo-amps-132-2-100-pmps-99-1-101.224166/

Day 8 @ 1.75 units Lantus

Good morning........hope your day is going better than mine. Yoyo vomited all of his breakfast up and had to be refed. Not an easy task doing it the first time let alone the second time.
    I was worried as it was +1 when I realized that he had thrown up. I quickly refed as fear of Lantus activity.

Hopefully my day will get better.
    Wishing all of you a peaceful day and safe surfing for all our Kitties:bighug:

Briere Fur Mom and Sonia & Leo like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about the vomit. I hope Yoyo keeps the second helping down. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  3. Debra and Yoyo

Thank you, so far so good:)

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I think it's a pukey day for our kitties - Luci left me a present this morning - on the living room rug! I have miles of hardwood...but no, she has to pick the very center of the living room rug to make her pukey present...ugh...just a hairball...but really?

I sure hope Yoyo gets up on that surfboard and stays there...no more pukey pukey there Yoyo!

5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Same here this morning. I blame it on unusual weather.

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Wow, that was a quick in and out of shark territory!! I hope the sharkies didn't scare you Yoyo! :nailbiting:
    I hope his tummy is better. Are you still hand feeding him Debra?

7. Debra and Yoyo

Don't know about Yoyo but those sharkies sure scared ME:eek:

I know under 40 means Yoyo earned a reduction but I wonder if the vomiting played a part in it.
    I don't think Yo can handle a full reduction but I will follow the TR guidance and reduce .25 units.
    Better safe than sorry:)

Yes, I still hand feed him. He will eat "Press Your Lunch" by Weruva by himself with me holding his bowl but the food has a gel/broth that doesn't agree with his tumtum. So I only give him small amounts. His other food I hand feed it to him, I'm so used to it already that it's just another part of my day:) sometimes he actually licks the food off of my fingers.

Sonia & Leo likes this.