1/13 China AMBG 94,+5 74, PMBG 84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

1/12

My little green kitty is back today!! Yeah!!!

It's been another crazy day here though.....Furnace is still working (thank goodness) but computer went down last night after the latest Winblows update and I spent most of the night and the majority of today fighting with it trying to get it working. Ran the diagnostics about 10 times but it would take about 45 minutes to run and then the computer would shut off before it could finish. Finally got one that said the WiFi driver was wonky, but I couldn't connect to the internet to do a driver update! Very frustrating! Finally bought a wireless adapter that goes into a USB port and connects to my router so I could bypass the installed driver. What a pain!!

I swear if something else breaks tomorrow, I'm going to quit!! Two major problems in 2 days is enough!!

Of course it also makes me even happier that China's doing better today!

Hope you've all had a good Caturday and your kitties are doing great!!

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Batten down the hatches, Chris , cos we’re supposed to get a little snow tomorrow then again on Monday :woot:. Miss China is looking beautiful !!!!:bighug::)

3. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

That's your girl!!! :D:D:D:D

4. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

so do you own or are you renting?

glad she's being green today..... life is frustrating enough ....

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Chris, I missed your condo of woe yesterday and am glad that the furnace is still working and that the LagoonMeisterin is back on duty today. Bummer on the computer thing! Windows can be so frustrating. I gave up years ago and switched to a Mac. Actually, I still own a Windows laptop and it runs Windows 95. It can't connect to anything anymore, but it works great. I use it totally offline to balance my checkbook with Quicken.

Stay warm!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

The house is officially in my mom's name with TOD to me, so it's my problem

My first computer ran Win95 and I loved it! That was the most stable and useful OS they've ever made...by far!!

7. Barbara & Uncle (GA)

Barbara & Uncle (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm still overjoyed with the OTJ news for China. :D:D:D:D:D:D:bighug:
    Man, it feels like you just can't take one more thing sometimes when that stuff like that happens all at the same time.
    Good to hear the furnace is still kicking out heat. Stay warm and give China a snuggle for me.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  8. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see China is back on duty. No more straying too far up the beach, please!

Lesliejm likes this.
  9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great to see China surfing in the lagoon today. I'm glad your furnace is still working. Sorry about the computer problems. It's frustrating when a Windows Update "breaks" things.

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Welcome back China! Don't know why they have to pull those blues after the OTJ trial. Guess it's to let us know that they are still in control. But, they earn themselves another poke, LOL ! :p

11. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Vines for no more glitchy gremlins for you and more hang 10 surfing for China.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

China just wanted to make sure you were paying attention! :cat::rolleyes:
    I get so very aggravated when my computer won't work! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.