1/13 Luci AMPS 213

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/forums/lantus-basaglar-glargine-and-levemir-detemir.9/

Luci sure is luving the greenies lately...I'm stunned...I don't think she's been on this kind of roll since we started this journey. She sure gave us a kick in the pants last night! Tested her at 2+ and she'd gone UP! :eek: And yet on the 4+ she was WAY WAY down! :eek: That little brat had pulled one of her famous bait and switch moves! :banghead: Had gotten us to thinking, oh it's okay to go to bed, get some rest parentals - I'll be seeing you ... and THEN she pulls a fast one and gallops off to the lagoon at full blast! She's famous for her swan dives and this one was a doozie!:facepalm:

The Queen had spoken - get your a@@ at attention! Set a timer and feed me! And then stay at attention until the next test...meow, meow, meow! Know your places peeps! No relaxing on my time!

Signed HRH (Her Royal Highness) Luci - She Who Must Be Obeyed mini-graphics-cats-476531.gif

As for the rest of you in L&L Land, may you have a relaxing Sunday. Prayers and thoughts to those in need.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Luci does like to keep you on your toes. I hope she heads back down today and surfs.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

It's exhausting...have to admit...her shenanigans - sometimes just about too much for us old folks. She's a little spitfire that's for sure! :) Have a wonderful day, Carla!

Krystina & Nelli likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Man, she is bossy and no rest, always on alert! Have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

She definitely does things her own way, doesn't she? She really has been settling down, as much as an HRH like Luci can settle anyway. I hope she comes back down for you and surfs safely today!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Luci is really starting to have a pretty SS!
    Luci, you could let Mom and Dad rest just a little!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

You must obey the one who sits on the throne.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Wow, Luci loves her rollercoaster, doesn't she! Apparently, the words "safe dark green" are not in her vocabulary. She's all in or all out. Just wow.
    In either case, I'm just happy she's sporting her green. I hope she will be willing to try out the dark green for you in the near future.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

I know...she's a real pill isn't she? Giving me and DH a workout!!

Hope you're enjoying our nice warm Florida weather :) We sure are :)

10. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

I'm loving it!! Glad you are too! Apparently, so is Luci :)

Sue and Luci likes this.