1/13 Yoyo AMPS 192,+2 153,PMPS 186,

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Debra and Yoyo, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Yesterday 1/12 http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/1-12-yoyo-amps-147-2-67-pmps-92-1-103.224210/

Day 1 @ 1.5 Units Lantus

Good Morning.....yesterday Yoyo went down to 39. I am not sure if his early vomiting had any effect on his BG low number, but I reduced him last night to 1.5 units following TR Regulations.
    (I think this is too big of a reduction for him, he does better when his dose is shaved. But better safe than sorry, I can always increase his dose if his numbers go to high).

Surf safely Kitties :D and wishing everyone a good start to the week:bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It's better to be cautious with numbers in the 30s. You can always go back up. I hope Yoyo is feeling better today.

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Great start for Yoyo today!

I think you made the right call to do a full reduction this time. I think Mowgli is the same as Yoyo he seems to respond more favourably to smaller dose changes.

have a great day Debra!

4. Debra and Yoyo

Thanks Amanda:)

5. Debra and Yoyo

Thank you....I think yesterday was like a huge furball, sometimes when he cleans himself while eating I have noticed he vomits up "ALL" his food:cat:

Sonia & Leo likes this.