1/14 Luci AMPS 223

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Monday

Luci just doesn't seem to be able to get any better numbers, so I've given her a fat 1 unit this morning in hopes that will bring her a little close to better numbers without the dramatic dives.

Spent the first whole day with my son who's recovering from his drive - he was on the road for a week - so we had a nice lunch and then I worked in the afternoon and he relaxed and read his book, watched sports on TV - just relaxing. We had a nice swim in the pool earlier in the day - it's very warm here right now so the afternoons are good for staying in and relaxing.

Tears came to my eyes when reading @Judy and Boomer post from yesterday. I'm so sad to hear that little Boomer isn't doing very well...and hope that he will rally. Sending lots of prayers and hugs their way.

Please cherish this day everyone - it's the only time we get to have this one particular day. :bighug:

2. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Hope the little dosecrease helps Luci spend more time in the lagoon!
    Hope you have lots of fun with your son!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I hope you enjoy every second with your son, Sue. :bighug:
    Come on Luci, pull it together, we know you can do this!!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Tina and Salem

Tina and Salem Well-Known Member

Come on Luci !!! Lets get those greens honey ! Salems waiting for you hes in the blues now he was 94 an hour ago I guess he’s coming to get you Luci ! Come on girl you can do it ! Have a great day !

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I hope you have a good day with your son.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Hope the increase helps Luci's numbers so that she can be in the lagoon more.

Enjoy your time with your son.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Above - Please cherish this day everyone - it's the only time we get to have this one particular day. :bighug:

Potent message Sue, even through it's simplicity. Thank you. YOU enjoy your son.

Back to the lagoon little Luci:D At least you can begin a few days at the beach sweetie!

Sonia & Leo, Sue and Luci and AmandaE like this.
  8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I hope that little bit of an increase will help, come on little girl you can do it :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

C'mon Luci, looks like your alone up there. Everyone else in on the beach.

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for cheering Luci on!:bighug::bighug: She's actually made it to the lagoon today - let's hope she can stay there for a while and do a bit of surfing!:joyful:

DH and I had lunch with my son and now he's gone off in search of adventure - and I'm back here checking on work things and following up with the board - I'll sit out the 'adventure' part...he just wanted to go off to drive around and explore the area - ah such is youth! Personally...I'd rather work in a nap myself...must be getting old...LOL!:rolleyes:

12. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Yeah Luci you did it, loving those numbers

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.