1/14 MooCAT AMPS 276 +2 169 +3 101 +4 88 +5 143 AT2 meter

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Moocat, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Moocat

Moocat Member

Moo had a pretty big drop at +2. Wondering if all of the higher numbers in previous days were bounces. from new lows?

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

It very well could be from the nice blue streak he had yesterday. Keep up the good work Moo.

According to your comments, it appears you too are having a wave of possible FS. I can relate :rolleyes: What I did when I was giving a drop to Bubba was hold the plunger in as I removed the syringe from his skin to keep the suction from sucking back up the drop.

Moocat likes this.
  3. Moocat

Moocat Member

Yes, I know what you mean and I have been doing that. I was looking at thee last 2 weeks of his spreadsheet and it seems that whenever he goes in to blues and greens he goes into 200s and 300s for a few days. I get so nervous about the greens because I work and sometimes only can test @+2 then I have to go. I am nervous the whole time I'm at work.
    ETA - his nadir was 88 I should stay with the drop even though protocol says reduce at below 90?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
    Reason for edit: ETA
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to all that work outside the house and have to be on edge about the numbers.

Even his lowest greens of late are in safe range. The take action number with AT2 meter is 68.

5. Moocat

Moocat Member

Yes, his nadir was 88, I'm guessing that even though protocol says reduce at 90, I should continue with the drop? What do you think about
    I just edited my last reply but thought I'd reply here. Should I continue with a drop even though the slgs protocol says reduce? Considering that would mean no insulin? His nadir was 88.